Prologue 2-Solemnity Break!

***^Mirror Chamber^***

We arrived back at the mirror chamber and it was full of new students, and I have to say, the whole venue is packed and I mean it!

I was starring at the area until I noticed five students sitting on their chairs while one person was sitting on the sixth chair and was holding a tablet and one empty chair, looks like the dorm sorting has already finished and I'm the only one who hasn't been sorted yet.

"Then, I guess this is the end of the dormitory division?" A man with red hair explained as he stood up from his chair.

"Listen to me, new students. In the Heartslabyul Dorm, I am the rule. I will behead anyone who disobeys, so please remember that." he continued.

"Fuaa~ah. Finally, the tiresome ceremony has ended." The man with lion ears yawned as he stood up.

"We're going back to our dorm, immediately, Savanaclaw Dorm, follow me." the man with lion ears explained as he guided the new students back to the dorm.

"To all to the new students. Congratulations on your enrollment!" the man with Glasses smiled.

"So you can experience on fulfilling school life, I, as Octavinelle Dorm's dorm leader, shall support you with all my might." he continued.

"Even so, I wonder where the headmaster went? He suddenly ran out in the middle of the ceremony..." the beautiful man wondered as he looks around the venue.

"Abandonment of his professional duty..." a voice from the tablet spoke.

"Maybe he got stomach-ache or something?" the man with a turban answered curiously.

Soon, two doors flew open revealing an angry Headmaster and a quiet me, but since my face and hair were covers with her hood, no one in the venue could see my female appearance. One slightest chance that my gender could be mistaken easily.

"Wrong! That is incorrect!" he screamed in an angry tone, while for me? I was staying quiet after he blew the door open.

"Ah, he's here" the red-haired man explained as he noticed somebody behind him and made him curious.

The rest of the leaders noticed me too, and they made them curious about me behind him.

Who's that behind him? A student?

"Good grief. There's one new student and he went missing, so I went to go look for him," he explained and turned to me.

Yup I knew it, he got my gender mistaken...and I'm not a boy...I'm a girl, to be honest...

I thought to myself, I mean, if a bit of my rose gold strand hair is seen a little bit, then they would know that I'm a girl, but since my hair and face covered with the hood, I guess I had no choice and I have to get used to it for now, at least.