Episode 1-15 A Dead Discoverery And Solitary Legion!

Okay, before we proceed to the next chapter, I just wanted to ask you all a question.

Do any of you want to see Lynette battle in her other forms that she has in the other events? (The other three forms she has are her strongest ones because they were based on her ancestors in trivia.) Or should she use her usual three which it's in her wardrobe?

Please write your votes in the comments down below, the most votes win and it will be written and will be seen in the events.

Okay! Let's continue!
_______________

What a silent evening...

It was quiet and peaceful midnight, as the first-years gang was sleeping peacefully and planning to prepare for the unbirthday party tomorrow morning.

Ace was snoring loudly and was kicking Deuce's left leg, Deuce was sleeping and hugging a pillow which it was right beside him with Ace and was also kicking his leg right back at him. Grim was snoring and sleep-talking in his dreams, and Lynette was hugging her favorite giant pillow and was sleeping like a little baby.

Everything was perfectly fine...until a black and empty void began to fill up Lynette's head, causing her to drift away from the others.
____________

(Dream Sequence - Queen of Hearts)

Lynette woke up and found herself in the same rose maze again, the girl stood up and look around, it was the same one from before, but the mana and aura around her is a bit different than last time.

What is it now? Another dream about the queen of hearts?

The half-myth looked around with curiosity and was being cautious at the same time if she ever saw that red lady again, she has to be ready if there's a chance.

Until she noticed the queen, who was holding a rose bush and she was wearing a furious face and Alice was on the ground before her. That's when Lynette noticed the roses that Alice and the three cards had painted has started dripping, only to reveal white roses instead of red.

I remember this scene! This is where the queen found out the roses were painted red! And found out that they were white!

"How dare you defile my roses! You better prepare yourselves!" The queen screamed at them angrily.

"Oh, please spare me, my Queen! The one to blame is him-!" The card of three clovers explained as he pointed at the card of two clovers instead.

"It is not my fault, it's Ace's fault!" The card of two clovers explained as he pointed at the card of Ace.

"Was it you?" The Queen sneered.

"No, my Queen! It was 2!" The card of Ace answered as he begged.

It is not me, I swear! It's 3!" The Card of two clovers answered but the queen had enough of their begging.

"Enough! Off with your heads, the three of you!" The Queen yelled the three cards soldiers were taken away for them to get beheaded.

"*shrieks and whistle*"

"Fufu~" The Queen laughed as she sees them getting dragged away.

"We have no other choice because you got the colors of the roses wrong." The card of two diamonds was explained.

"Mistaking white for red was a foolish mistake." The card of three spades explained in disappointment.

This is just ridiculous...You just can't take someone's heads after mistaking those roses colors, why didn't anyone stop the queen from doing this?