Episode 1-17 Failed Reception And Her Deadly Entrance!

Okay! The answer is already written in today's chapter. And so let's continue!

(Lynette: Umm...Claire(The nickname for Creator's Gacha Side)? Don't you need to relax a little bit first? You need to work on school work tomorrow and you've been drowsy since the whole morning.)

(Kiara: I agree with Linny, you need to rest first.)

(Creator: I will work on it later, just let me finish this chapter for today)

(Lynette: Okay then, Kia and I are gonna bring you some snacks for you to eat alright?)

(Creator: Okay then.)

(Lynette: Okay, Come on Kia let's go.)

(Kiara: Coming Linny.)

And also another warning! Red eyes glowing and yandere laugh! Please it read it before proceeding!
_______________

*In Master Wiz's Office*

Lynette couldn't believe that Riddle would waste those tarts like that, her blood was boiling to the highest point, especially at him and the rules at the same time.

She was very angry, yet again she couldn't believe that this happened to own her friends. And this...was not the right thing to do as she feel her own blood boiling in her own body!

"How dare he...waste such delicious marron tarts like that?! We've worked so hard on them and you're gonna waste them like that?! Over for a stupid and f**king rule?!" She answered with a pissed look on her face, until she noticed someone in front of her, that person has short, choppy purple hair with his bangs cut in a curve, as well as three bobby pins pinned to the bang on the left side of his face. He has a pair of purple cat ears with a piercing of a speech bubble containing the word "up" in his left ear as well as three arrow piercings in his right ear. He has yellow eyes with slitted cat pupils. He wears a baggy white shirt over a striped purple t-shirt, and blue pants with a purple belt that has the sentence "Do you stand on your head?" printed on it. He has purple painted nails and wears a ring shaped like the Cheshire Cat's smile on his right hand. And he was in front of her with a sly cat smile on his face, which Lynette was annoyed to see him once more.

"Che'nya? What are you doing back here again? I thought I told you to leave me alone!" Lynette answered with red veins popping out from her forehead and was giving him an angry smile but he wasn't fazed at her anger at all.

"Aww~ What's with the mad face Hime-chan~? I was just visiting you and Master Wiz, that's all~!" The cat replied and he looked at the scene in the crystal ball.

"Well, well, if it isn't Riddle and Trey~ It's been a while since I last saw them~" He answered happily with a sly smile, which it made Lynette pretty annoyed but hearing what he said peck her ears up.

"So...you know Trey and Riddle since you were young?" She asked as she calmed down.

"Since when I was a small and little kitten~ Hime-chan~" He answered slyly which made her annoyed at him directly.

"Okay...so the three of you are childhood friends, did something happen between the three of you then? What made Riddle be obsessed with rules during that time?" She answered and was hoping that Che'nya would be honest with her.

"Hmm~ Maybe or maybe not~ You have to figure it out on your own~ Hime-chan~ Bye bye~" The cat answered slyly which it sounded like a mocking to her own face, which it made her even more pissed at his answer once more.

"Che'nya! Get back here! Why you little!! " She screamed angrily with red veins popping out from her forehead as the sly cat boy disappeared from the office, leaving the girl alone.