Episode 2-2 A Horrible Day!

After getting one punishment from Lynette, she went to the counter and then paid for Grim's deluxe minced cutlet sandwich and also ordered and paid for her own lunch to eat. Grim saw it happened and looked at Lynette in the eye.

"Hey now, I won't let you starve this time. Just promise me not to do that again, okay?" Lynette answered as she looked at Grim, which the grey raccoon nodded as the pink-haired girl gave Grim his sandwich for lunch, after that he mischievously smirked at the other students victoriously.

"How’d ya like that!? The last deluxe minced cutlet sandwich is mine! Nyahaha! And these yakisoba bread and cream bread are mine, too~~!" Grim declared as Lynette glared at him intensely, which Grim has to shut his mouth now.

"Grim, stop that! And don't make Lynn even more pissed! We’re so sorry, senpai!" Deuce explained as he rushed over to the two.

"Ah, I’d like some grilled roast beef sandwich with lotsa lettuce~♪" Ace cheered happily as he followed along side with Deuce.

"Don’t just start ordering, too!" Deuce scolded at him as well.

"And I'm sorry about the scene you just witnessed! Just please forget what you saw

"And I'm sorry about the scene you just witnessed! Just please forget what you saw. Okay?" Lynette answered with an innocent smile.

After seeing such a cute yet innocent smile coming from the pink-haired girl. The hearts of every boy, including Ace and Deuce's has been struck by an arrow.

"Yes ma'am!" The male students answered while blushing and immediately went back to ordering their food for lunch.

For Ace and Deuce right now, they immediately just covered their faces with both of their hands as it turned into a tint of pink blushing on their faces.

How on earth is she that adorable...? While hiding such an dangerous murderistic personality underneath!?

"Come on now boys, we should find a table and start eating lunch now." Lynette suggested as she and Grim, who was really happy to get his sandwich walked over to a empty table close by.

"Y-y-yeah..." The two answered as they followed behind her while blushing, sadly Lynette didn't notice their blush as the gang settled down and enjoyed the food they bought.

It wasn't before long when a certain Savannaclaw student entered the cafeteria. It was the same student with has spiky, dark blonde hair and two large hyena ears. He has green-grey eyes, which are often half-lidded. He is also shown to have a short, thin tail that matches the colour of his ears.  

"Aw, man~ I’m completely late for the cafeteria food wars, huh…" He sighed as he noticed the students including the gang, eating their food now.

"The deluxe minced cutlet sandwich Leona-san asked me for is completely sold out now…" He explained after seeing the sandwich he was going to buy was already sold-out.