Episode 1-25 A Child in the Dark Depths!

After saving Riddle along with his life from the bloting ink he was corrupted with, all I could see was darkness surrounded me as I kept drowning slowly to the bottom of the never-ending black void as if I was drowning into a black sea which this murky and black water would be pure and black ink. But I couldn't stop drowning all the way down after being drifted away from my own body after healing and saving him.

Where am I?...Why am I falling all the way down to the bottom?...

While drowning, I noticed a door at the bottom of the black void, after seeing it there, I swam all the way right there, once I reached to the door, I slowly opened it as a bright light showned over me as I covered my eyes and went in.
___________

After opening the door, I found myself inside a normal but a fancy house, and I noticed a beautiful woman and a small little boy in front of her, until I noticed the little boy and the woman had the same red hair.

Wait...isn't that Riddle?!

"Congratulations on your 8th birthday, Riddle." The woman answered happily as she presented Riddle a cake but it looked like a healthy cake.

"For this year, your birthday cake is a sugar-free one filled with nuts. It's made from soy flour with lots of lecithin since it's good for the brain." She explained which I was shocked about that cake she bought.

That cake is a lot of a healthy kind. Why can't you give him something sweet to eat for his birthday?

"Thank you, Mama. But, um, I...
Just once is okay, but... I want to eat a tart filled with lots of red strawberries..." The young red-head answered which the woman gave her son a disgusted look on her face.

"My, how can you say that! Desserts filled with sugar like that is basically like poison for the body. Just one slice will make you exceed your quota of calorie consumption. Come now, this one is filled with docosahexaenoic acid and icosapentaenoic acid. It's much healthier. Ah, but the recommended calorie intake for an 8-year old is... It's only 600kcal for one meal, so don't eat more than 100 grams, understood? Am I understood?" The woman ordered as the young boy lowered his head.

"...Yes, Mama..." He answered obediently without even protesting to her. I was not happy about this at all...especially at his mother.

How could she say no to him so harshly like that?! He just wanted to eat a tart for his birthday! She can't just control him like that!!

I was so angry at his mother until I heard a voice which it was Riddle.

"I've always wanted to eat tarts filled with red strawberries. Just like the one displayed on the shop window of the bakery that we pass by." Riddle spoke sadly which it hurtled me after hearing.

So...this is how you felt about the rules your mother gave you...

I feel sorry for him after what his mother had did...until I noticed the scene is starting to change.

"That is all for your lessons on classical magic. Read the next 50 pages required for your next magic lessons tomorrow.
Now then, you have 1 hour for yourself before your next lesson begins." His mother ordered.

"Yes, Mother." The boy answered.

"Mother has something to take care of for a while, so I will see you in one hour." She explained as she left the house leaving Riddle by himself. I wasn't expecting for his mother to be this demanding and controlling towards him that much.

Trey wasn't lying about this...but this is actually too much...

"I was always surrounded by lessons I had to finish. If it was possible, they would have extended my lessons longer.
But, something like that was "normal" for me." Riddle explained with the exact same painful tone but I was shock about his extending and each magic lesson.