Heartslabyul Epilogue 1- A Study Helper

Hewo~ Everyone~ It's me CaraMejia15!
But you can call me Author-chan! This epilogue is about Lynette's spirit hunt on Glendora's corrupted soul. And this is the first part of it! But part is also for people who shipped Lynette with Ace!

So please enjoy today's chapter!
________________

Everything was peaceful and quiet in Night Raven College today...but not so peaceful when night time comes...even when the moon is full...all what left to be seen at midnight...in the halls of the school...is a strange female silhouette...covered in scarlet red...along with a lonely red rose...whoch it has thorns on it's stem...

Who is she? And what brings her here to this school?
______________

Today was absolutely tiring right now...

It was another busy day in school of Night Raven College, the students were on break from their classes today, Lynette was about to leave the classroom after a long discussion about magic history and she was the last student to leave the classroom until she felt a pat on her left shoulder, she turned around and it was Ace and he was giving her his usual cheeky smile as always.

"Okay now Ace, what it is?" She asked him with a blank reaction on her face.

"Nothing special at all, since Deuce and Grim are away right now right now, I was kinda asking you something first." The orange-haired boy answered which made the pinkette sighed at him as she looked at him in the eye while her arms were crossed.

"And what is that you wanna ask me?" She answered and was waiting for his answered which she got was his usual cheeky personality.

"It's nothing too much to ask but do you have spare time tomorrow Lynn?" Ace asked which made the girl look at him with a confused look on her face.

"Umm...yeah I do, but why though?" She asked as the orange-haired boy shooed his head.

"I really need your help with my own homework you know, I was planning to ask the others along with Deuce but their kinda busy right and you know Deuce is helping Grim with his alchemy homework right now remember? I think those two are gonna take a while for now. So what do you say? Wanna help me out?" Ace explained, which made the girl sweatdrop at him.

"You want me to help you with your homework? Just what subject are you struggling on then?"

"Ancient Relics along with history as well, I think you're good at both subjects." Ace explained as Lynette sighed at him in defeat as she crossed her arms at him.

"Alright fine, I'll help you big idiot." She answered as she face palm herself while Ace cheered.

"Yay~! We'll settle this tomorrow at the library around 7:35 a.m. sharp! Are we good then?" He asked as the girl agreed.

"Yeah it is Ace, I'll be going now and also don't be late." The girl ordered as the boy nodded honestly along with the same smile at her and the two went separated.
______________

It was already 1:00 pm in the afternoon, as Lynette and Grim went back to the Ramshackle Dorm to rest up after a long morning of classes, by the time went entered the foyer to the lounge area, the usual trio ghosts welcomed them back.

"Welcome back you two~" The chubby one answered.

"Anything special today happened~?" The short one questioned them as went to them with his usual smile.

"Oh it's nothing at all, just the usual lessons along with the usual and new homework along with projects and alchemy homework." The girl answered as she and Grim crashed down into the couches in the lounge to rest their bodies.