Prologue 5- Her First Chaos or Her First Kiss!?

The next day came, I woke up early to get my school supplies ready, after that, I changed to my uniform.

After changing, the three ghosts came behind me as I was fixing my black hair ribbon at my vanity.

"Good morning Lynette-san" the chubby one answered.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Looks like you're ready for the first day of school," the skinny one answered with a smile.

"I know..." Once I finished fixing my hair ribbon, I looked at the mirror one last time.

"There we go! I'm all set and ready to go!" I immediately grabbed my bag and left the dorm.
______________

***^Main Street^***

***^Main Street^***

I was walking down the main street and noticed the statues of my favorite Disney villains.

Let's just say, some of them are my favorite ones and least favorite ones, my favorites ones are, The queen of hearts, the evil queen, maleficent, and hades.

And furthermore, I was kinda surprised that this school is based on the Disney villains, I was actually admiring the evil queen's statue and also the Queen of hearts statue before continuing to walk.

Until...

"Woah~ So this is the main street? It's so cool."

"Grim. I know you're hiding in there. You think you can get away, can you?"

The grey cat flinched, as I opened my school bag, his blue eyes went widen when I noticed him inside, he was terrified by my smile that looked naive but actually I was really pissed at him.

"How did you know that I was hiding in here!?" He whispered.

"This bag is a bit heavy with you in it Grim, and also I thought I told you to stay at the dorm and if you cause trouble on the school campus, I'm gonna be dead."

"I don't wanna stay in that boring dorm for my whole life, I wanna be a student here! Go to class and also do some awesome magic, Like BANG!"

I sighed at him as I took him out of my school bag. "I'm gonna have to bring you back to the dorm Grim, you can't disobey the headmaster's orders," I answered but Grim didn't listen to me, he stares at the seven statues in the main street.

"Whoa~ Amazing! So this is Main Street." He answered in amazement.

"I didn't get a good look at it yesterday, but what's with these statues?"

"They are the historical figures of this school" I answered.

"Historical figures? What is the hell is that?" He said in confusion.

"A historical figure is a famous person in the past centuries, like those statues as examples." I continued.

"Ahh, that explains these scary statues...This auntie right here, looks especially self-important, see?" He pointed at the queen of hearts statue.