Episode 1-4 Second Chaos Or Being Late?

The gang and Cater were painting for the roses for a short time time, Ace was getting tired of painting and was complaining that he wanted to use magic just like the rest of us.

Deuce was having a bit of trouble on coloring the white roses red and had Cater to help him in case if he made a mistake, Grim on the other hand ended up coloring them wrongly or he ended up burning all of them at once, which made Lynette used her water magic to put the fire out.

And for Lynette? There's was no trouble for her, she was using her own way of using her magic to paint the roses and it was slightly different than the others. Cater was watching her at a distance as he painted the roses with Ace.

He was kinda interested in her real fast.

"Okay...this is really not fair...I wanna use magic too..." Ace whined as he watched Deuce and Grim using magic to paint the roses.

"Well it can't be helped since your magic is sealed tight Ace, You gotta get use to it, that's all." Lynette said as she used her magic to paint the roses. Ace was slowly watching her way of painting them.

"You know Lynn, I was kinda wondering...how did you became a pro of using your magic?" Ace asked which made the girl paused for while and was staying quiet for a short time as her head turned down.

"...it's a long story..." She spoke as she finished painting the leftover roses.

"Did I...said something wrong?" Ace asked.

"No it's nothing, you were just curious, that's all." She answered as she picked up the paint bucket as left Ace alone.

He watch her going to another tree with white roses and was slowly painting them.

'Was it something that I just said?' He wondered, what kind of lifestyle she was living and it was making him a bit worried.

While painting, Lynette noticed a wilted white rose, she slowly looked at it carefully.

"You poor little thing...didn't get much water didn't you?" She whispered as she slowly covered it with her hands.

With eyes closed, she started to sing softly while the rose started to have a light pink glow. She sounded like her mother's beautiful singing voice when she sings but they're both equal when it comes to this.

Once she finished the last part of her melody, the white rose was finally fresh again.

"There we go! That's better!" She chirped until she heard clapping nearby, as she turned around she found Cater behind her.

"Woah! That's a nice voice you got there Lynette-chan!"

"Please don't tell you heard everything did you?" The girl asked as her face turned into an embarrassed look.

"Oh you're so cute if you get embarrassed! There's no need to hide a sweet and angelic voice you know." Cater smiled as he crossed his arms.

"Stop that please..." Lynette begged quietly as she stood up and painted the last five roses, which it made Cater impressed with her skills.

"You know, you're even better at doing this than they do Lynette-chan." Cater explained as he pointed to Deuce and Grim who were on the edge struggling.

"Red, red...There! AH!! It turned blue!" Deuce screamed in panic.

"You will change colors~~~~~! Go!" Grim shouted as he used his magic on the roses, but he ended up making it...

"AHHHH!!! I set them on fire!" Grim screamed which caused another blast of water at the burning roses, but Grim was soaked along with it.

"Hey!! What was that for-" Before the raccoon could finish his word, he got hit by an empty paint bucket.