Episode 2-7 Consecutive Accidents

Once the dorm leader meeting was over, Lynette and Grim were just relaxing in the lounge area and the T.V was on.

Lynette was now watching one of her Korean drama favorite series, 'Sweat Revenge: Season 2'. The moment when Lynette saw that it had arrived. She couldn't stop screaming in excitement and decided to watch her favorite drama right now!

She finished watching the first episode and was watching the second episode right now, Grim was sitting right beside her. Still feeling upset about not attending the magift game tournament.

Lynette has noticed her favorite part of the episode after the main character/female protagonist 'Ji-na' wrote her bully's name ('Soo-ji') on the odd revenge app that appeared in her phone as the preparations for the revenge has now begin.

After typing her name in the app, Soo-ji got soaked after a man had splashed her with a bucket of water, and then got her nose bleeding after entering the taxi.

But the pink-haired girl was waiting for her favorite part, Soo-ji's exposed herself about how she mistreated Ji-na.

Come on bring out my favorite part of the show!

The T. V. Screen showed Lynette, the moment when Soo-ji showed her phone to her classmates. It happened in a blink of an eye.

-Did I ask you to show me your answer?-

-Why did you ruin my cheating?-

"Yes! Take that you lying b**th! That's what you get for mistreating others and thinking that you're better than anyone else!" Lynette cheered happily as she raised her fists into the air and smiled happily as the show continued as Soo-ji's phone showed to her classmates that video of teaching Ji-na a lesson for ruining her cheating.

-The involved one didn't even say anything.-

As the phone repeated the video of Soo-ji hurting Ji-na in the girl's bathroom none stop. Everyone in the class saw the video and looked at Soo-ji, with shocked expression on their faces.

-What? It was Soo-ji who cheated?-

-She made her take the blame?-

As everyone looked at Soo-ji, Lynette smirked sly at Soo-ji at the television screen.

"Heh, take that you lying s**t." Lynette smirked as the show continues.

-I knew it wasn't her.-

-So it was Soo-ji.-

-She lied.-

-This is shocking.-

Ji-na looked at her classmates along with the shocked Soo-ji and couldn't believe what was happening right in front of her. Soo-ji's phone was revealing her true colors. Was this the work of that revenge app that she got in her phone yesterday?

Lynette was glad that justice was served for

Soo-ji was indeed panicking and tried to stop the video from playing but nothing worked no matter how she tried. Not even pressing the home button wouldn't work either. The video kept repeated and playing it again none stop and she couldn't even turn her turn own phone off!

-Why don't this turn off?-

-She's a piece of trash.-

When Soo-ji tried to turn her phone off, the main male character, Ro-bin pulled her hand away and stared her in anger while the other students tried to make Soo-ji apologize to Ji-na.

-Apologize to Ji-na.-

-Why are you turning it off? It's quite entertaining.-