Episode 2-3 Frantic Guidance

*Location: Headmaster's Office*

After lunch time was over along with the sandwich trade incident as well, the first-year gang had arrived at the headmaster's office, to have a brief discussion with the headmaster alone.

"Pardon the intrusion, Headmaster." Deuce explained as he opened the door.

"We’re coming in." Ace and Lynette answered as Crowley noticed them as they walked inside the office.

"You’re all gathered here, I see. Now then, I’d like to get started quickly." The headmaster explained as everyone listened.

"This will concern the incident that happened in Heartslabyul Dorm the other day but not it's case that was handled and explained by Lynette and Wiz, but I figured that I should thoroughly explain the situation to you." The headmaster explained to them which everyone agreed with his explanation after.

"I figured that as fellow magicians, there is a need for you to be fully aware of the consequences that could happen." Crowley continued the conversation to them as they listened carefully.

"You mean, the Overblot, sir?" Deuce and Lynette asked carefully.

"Indeed, that’s right." Crowley answered.

"I’ve heard about it from my big bro before, but… I didn’t expect that that’d happen during Overblot." Ace explained.

"It really was evil villain berserker mode, huh." Ace sighed which Lynette nodded along too.

"Sounds like it as well." Lynette agreed with him honestly.

"Hey, what does “Blot” mean in the first place?" Grim asked carefully as Lynette picked him and patted his head.

"I was kinda asking the same question too. It's pretty similar to-" Lynette spoke until she stopped.

"On second thoughts, never mind. Please forget what I said." Lynette mumbled quietly.

"Oh, that’s right. I have to explain starting with that for the both of you. Then, let me tell you. Oh, how kind of me~" Crowley explained carefully to the first-year gang as they listened.

"(clears throat) Blot is akin to “wasted material” that accompanies each magic use. Let’s take this for example. An automobile needs fuel in order to move, and at the same time it is used, smoke comes out from the exhaust pipe, correct?" The headmaster explained carefully while the first-year gang listened to his explanation.

"And for when magical energy is used, blot occurs at the same time… Would that be easier to understand in that sense?" The headmaster asked as Lynette placed her hand on her chin and thinker carefully after listening to the headmaster's explanation about blot.

"So in other words, you're saying that it’s kind of like an exhaust pipe for people who keeps using too much magic? I just feel like it won’t be good for the body… It looks like there is a limits whenever someone is using too much magic then." Lynette suggested.

"Exactly Miss Mitchell. There have been present and older historical records of research being done about it, however it’s still largely a mystery. There is only one thing we are certain of." Crowley answered happily after listening to Lynette's explanation.

"It is highly toxic and once it is used too much, it can greatly harm one’s mind and body." Crowley explanation which everyone continued listened.

I see... It sounds pretty similar to- I should really stop thinking about that 'incident'.

"Oh, yeah. I remember my granny telling me: “Don’t use your magic so willy-nilly if you don’t want to Blot!” or somethin’ like that?" Ace mentioned after listening to the discussion and also remembered his grandmother's words about it.

"Such great powers go hand-in-hand with incomparable risks. Not even the greatest magicians have an unlimited supply of magical energy." Crowley answered which everyone was shocked right now.

"In other words, the more you use magic, the more it becomes bad for the body!?" Grim yelped as he panicked.

"That's sounds really serious... Half-myths like myself and others always knew that human and creature-like magicians like you guys have a limit when it comes to using too much magic. But I never knew it would such a thing like that existed..." Lynette spoke in a shock expression and never expected something like that had happened, especially to Riddle as well too.

"No, not completely." Crowley explained which everyone looked at him.

"Huh?"

"Hm… I feel like it would be easier to understand if I showed you a demonstration rather than just explain using words." Crowley thought as he clapped his hands.

"Oh, ghosts! I have a little job for you!" The headmaster called as a group of ghosts appeared behind him.

"Ah!!" The first-year gang screamed in surprised.

"Oh-ho, did you call for us, Headmaster?" The first ghost asked.

"Uh... Headmaster?" Lynette spoke.

"Eh? Wha—What’s going on?" Ace wondered after seeing the ghosts.

"Please help me teach these young ones a small lesson." Crowley explained clearly.

"What?!" The first-year gang yelled in complete shock and didn't know what's going on right now.

"We got it. Should we show ‘em how it’s done, Sir?" The ghost agreed as the headmaster nodded, which Lynette has got the message as she summoned her pink magical pen.

"Oh, now I see where this is going. We better now lose everyone." Lynette ordered as Ace, Deuce and Grim prepared their magical pens.

"Got it!" They answered as the headmaster smiled after seeing they were ready to battle.

"Come, young ones. Ready your magical pens. Headmaster’s special lesson is far from over~" Crowley answered.

And then very soon special lesson from the headmaster of NRC has finally begin.
_____________________

This is rather a very short chapter for this episode for today right now.

Anyhow before we end this chapter, I have some question for you all to answer and better be honest with it too.

Should I planned on making Lynette to perform a solo cheerleading performance after the ovrblot incident? Or should just make her to do a singing concert?

I've already set one song for the solo cheerleading and one song for the singing concert too. And I'll show you the song once the voting is settled for the time being.

Anyway, leave your answered down below in the comment section and I will see you later in the next chapter!