Episode 1-7 Strict Traditions!

***In The Headmaster's Office***

"These chaotic students these days..." Crowley sighed after seeing the cafeteria incident the seniors caused which made the girl lose her angry on them.

"They should learn not to mess with a half-myth, especially when it comes to Miss Mitchell." He spoke in defeat.

"Wiz wasn't lying about her anger motives when she's disturbed by a bunch of self-centered wizards, she's one terrifying female half-myth," Crowley replied while shivering in his spine as Wiz entered his office.

"Greetings, Dire."

"Greetings Wiz, what brings you here?"

"You saw what happened in the cafeteria yes? Well, about young blossom getting angry is kinda normal for her." The elder explained which shocked the headmaster.

"Normal?! How is that normal for her exactly?!" The headmaster yelled in fear.

"Well, us half-myth can easily get angry when something is taken to the wrong turn, well a female half-myth's anger is far more dangerous than males." The elder explained kindly which caused Crowley to shiver in fear.

"If a half-myth female's anger is dangerous than a male's anger, which means...If someone makes Miss Mitchell angry in the wrong twist or turn..."

"Yes Dire, Chaos will be unleashed. In her own bare hands." The elder answered with a smile, which caused the headmaster to faint like a damsel in distress.

What a scary...no terrifying thing to hear! No one including himself is gonna survive her wrath of anger and rage, especially in this school full of idiotic and stupid boys!

"Now if you excuse me, I will be going now," Wiz answered as he left the office, leaving a very stiff yet still shocked headmaster on the floor.

Along the way to the library, the elder's face turned serious as if something will happen very soon.

I should warn young blossom very soon if she's had time to speak to me of something very important, I'm sure she's aware of the upcoming danger...
____________

After the seniors left, Lynette returned to her normal self and the boys joined her.

"Woah! Lynn! That was cool!" Ace answered as he patted her shoulder.

"Yeah! Heh! All bark and no bite! Serves them right for messing you in this school!" Grim smirked slyly.

"Although, we've been told not to get into any fights...but oh well, that suits me up to my mood at least." Lynette joked which made the others laughed at her as they go to their table.

"In any case, let's just eat some lunch. I missed breakfast and I'm about to pass out, man." Ace sighed as started to take a bite of his food.

"*sighs* That was quite the predicament you were in Lynette. To think that there would be such brutes in a prestigious magic school..." Deuce explained.

"I got your message, some schools like this one would have trouble makers," Lynette told her as she started to eat her steak.

"Alright, let's get back to business! I'm digging in~!" Grim cheered as he took a bite of his omelet.

"Oh! This is so good! The omelet is so fluffy, and the cheese is so melty~!" He mumbled happily as the gang continued to eat their lunch.

"*munching* By the by, I saw you guys' dorm a while ago, but what do the other dorms look like?" Grim asked.

"You've seen the statues of the Great Seven by Main Street, right?
This school has seven dorms based on them." A voice answered them, the gang turned around and found Cater and another senior behind them.