Heartslabyul Epilogue 3- Missing Students?

Okay everyone! And so this getting and also giving me chills or not and also one more thing to remind you all. Is that my birthday is on Sunday next week! And also please enjoy this chapter for today!

I don't mind for a lot surprises for this month today!

And also warning! Loud screaming from a certain character from the game and bloody and messy murder scene has been immediately mentioned in this chapter for today!

Please read this warning before proceeding to this chapter!
_______________

Well things were going so well, I thought my first day of highschool would be normal like the rest at home, but this was beyond my expectations. My first day of chaos (along with my first kiss from Ace) and even saving Riddle from overblotting with his own magic, I thought that nothing is going to happen for the rest of my life along with the others...but that when I let my guard down...especially at night time...

I actually thought about...and kept repeating and repeating to myself that nothing really...bad is going happen to this year...but...then...

The scenery shows a Heartslabyul resident going to the kitchen in the middle of the night which it was midnight, he was getting a glass of water to drink. But he was unaware of someone's silhouette following him towards the kitchen by hiding in the shadows.

As he grabbed an empty glass and filled it up with water, the silhouette went even closer behind him without making a single sound since she's a spirit, as he turn away to return to his dorm bedroom, he heard the woman's giggle but he didn't see anyone around the kitchen with him.

The though he was hearing things until...the moment he turn around once more...

"Fufufu...you're such an adorable and little cutie..."

Within just a few seconds, the spirit lunged right towards him, after that the spirit holded his neck as she pulled something out of him...which it was a white orb. While for the resident's lifeless body? Well, it...just vanished...without a single trace...

The spirit cackled in delight after getting what she wanted from him as she noticed the time, it was half passed midnight which mean morning will come very soon. Well...It didn't matter for the red but heartless spirit as she smirked wickedly as she hide herself in the shadows again as the dawn along with the morning sun rises.

"...I...absolutely lied...looks like the cruel reality from my world...is coming back..."

...

"...it's just like the usual...why is it like this...?"
_________________

Day and Time: Monday. 7:25 AM.

***^Exterior Hallway^***

It was another busy day at Night Raven College, each hallway was filled with busy and rowdy students from each dormitory. Things look pretty normal for them...well for me? Something is a bit off...

I was walking down in the crowded hallways while Grim was on my shoulder, he fell asleep after history class was finished and Ace and Deuce were about to go with me with til lunchtime but something came up from Cater and Trey and they had to go back to their perspective dorm immediately. I happened to hear them before they left me in the classroom with Grim.

...something isn't right about it...wasn't it?

...

But I'm not sure about the answer that I've thought in my mind though as I continue to walk to the court yard to relax a bit but the sense of uneasiness came to me...and...I can't handle this kind pressure of it now.