Episode 1-26 The Early Summer-rain Honesty And The Reconciliation Desserts!

"Riddle!!!"

"Lynette!! Wake up!!"

"Young Blossom, please open your eyes."
______________

***^Heartslabyul Dorm-Rose Maze^***

After hearing the shouts from the others, Lynette slowly woke up as her soul returned to her own body, after waking up she noticed the rose maze was in complete ruins after Riddle overblotted with his own magic, and she was also holding Riddle in her arms but it didn't bother her as she patted his head and leaned to his ears.

"Time to wake up now...Riddle..." She whispered sweetly which caused the red-head's eyes to slowly open, but only to found out that he was in Lynette's arms and his head was laying on her chest and was completely startled after hearing her whisper in his ears.

"!!??"

"He's awake!" Ace shouted after seeing the red-head waking up until he looked at Lynette's rose pink eyes and was lost by looking at it. Until...

"Welcome back." She smiled at him sweetly until Riddle realized the position he was in and blushing really hard.

Riddle was completely embarrassed as his face turned red as he pushed himself away from the girl's arms and was completely flustered which it didn't bother the girl after he woke up. The others were glad that they were okay as they rushed over towards them.

"Lynn!!" Grim screamed as he landed into her arms while Ace and Deuce rushed over to her along with Master Wiz and Headmaster Crowley.

"I totally panicked... I don't know what we'd have done if you two didn't wake up...!" Cater explained and was relieved that everything was over.

"*panting* What in the world... have I done...?" Riddle muttered as he looked at Lynette in the eye but the girl smiled at him back as she gave him a head pat.

"It's alright, it's all over now. No need to worry about it." She answered back at him.

"Miss Mitchell! Are you alright?" The headmaster asked as the girl shook her head.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy...that's all. No need to worry." She answered as she noticed the two seniors were with Riddle, she was glad that it was finally over and Riddle was okay now.

"What a relief. The both you have gained consciousness again. I'm really glad." The headmaster sighed as he relax for a little as Wiz gave him a pat on his shoulder.

"Yes it, and I knew she can do it." The elder answered until Ace started to shake Lynette's shoulders rather harshly and hard.

"Yeah but what the hell?! Was that about?! You were about to put something in his chest?!" Ace yelled as he continued to shake her harshly which Riddle and the two seniors heard him.

"Yeah?! Was that being taught by Master Wiz?!" Deuce yelled along with him he immediately covered his mouth when first-year gang noticed that Cater and Riddle but Trey was listening close by.