Episode 1-2 A Cheeky Tart Theif

Lynette and Grim had somehow managed to calm Ace down when they arrived in the lounge room.

For once, he was actually surprised to see the abandoned ramshackle dorm into a modern kind of dorm and he was looking at the lounge with his eyes sparkling in amazement.

"Wow~ I thought this unused dorm was abandoned for a while...but now... it looks like a pretty fancy hotel!"

"Quit making compliments about the dorm Ace! And explain first, why are you here at this type of night?!"

"Yeah, Ace! Explain why?!" Grim shouted in an angry tone.

Ace looked away for just a few seconds until he finally spoke.

"I managed to make my dorm leader pissed at me..."

"Wait...you did what?"

"See this black and red collar on my neck? I got from him and I'm pretty sure you know him at the entrance ceremony, Lynn." He continued as he shook his head and not making eye contact.

"Uhh...I hate to say this to you, but I didn't get your message Ace." The girl answered with her arms crossed together.

"Yeah, same here too Ace." Grim agreed.

"Alright then to make it more sense to you, his name is Riddle Rosehearts, he's a second-year student and he's the dorm leader of Heartslabyul and you already met him! You know, at the entrance ceremony! Where Grim caused trouble there!" Ace explained with a serious face.

When Lynette heard his name, she remembered the chaos that Grim made in the mirror chamber, that when she remembered the boy with red hair and has sliver eyes.

"You mean, the one with red hair and has sliver stern eyes?" Lynette asked carefully.

"Yeah! That's him alright!" Ace answered as he looked at her with a mad face.

"Okay...that almost explains it and by the looks of it, that collar is sealing your magic real tight Ace." Lynette mentioned which it made Grim confused but Ace surprised.

"What? That weird collar is sealing is his magic?" Grim asked as Lynette nodded at him.

"Yeah, that collar can seal a person's magic for an amount of time, with that on his neck, he can't use any magic for class tomorrow." The girl explained.

"Woah~ That's explains alot yanno, your level of using magic is at a higher level but your deductions on any problems are actually good. Which make you a good Henchmen!"

Lynette didn't hesitate to bonk his forehead rather harshly.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"For the last time, I'm. Not. Your. Henchmen. You better get my message got it?"

"Alright! Alright! I got it!"

"Haha! Looks like she's gonna be the one in charge of you now Grim." Ace laughed until Lynette turned to his attention.

"That aside, now Ace what did you do to make your dorm leader pissed at you and I need a proper and honest answer." Lynette answered which made Ace turned away once more until he decided to speak it.

"I ate a Tart."

...

"That's it? Just a Tart? Senior Rosehearts collared you because you ate a Tart?"

"Exactly! Only that!" He screamed at her face making flinched a little.

"But how though? And why is the Tart the reason though?" Lynette asked.