chap:6

In Itali

Sid's POV

I was still waiting outside when i got a call showing PA..

PA: Hello Sir! Investors has been reached already!?

DAMMIT!! MEETING! Fuck It

Sid: Cancel It!

Affcourse I cant go nd attend meeting.. this girl is here bcz of me.. damn i dont know what should i do!

PA: WHAT!! Sir Are U Serious!?

His PA Got shocked.. affcourse the Sidharth Shukla! First of all his boss was not at meeting place at the right time.. nd when he is asking He was saying to cancel the meeting..  His reaction was Valid!

Sid: Yeah.. Any problem!?

PA: N.n.No sir!!.. But sir what should i say i mean!..

Sid: I dont know..! Nd i Dont care! Just do it! Nd after come to City Hospital ASAP!..

PA: Okay Sir!

RAHUL ( His PA ) didn't ask anything else because he knew if his boss was cancelling that meeting then there must be some reason.. nd after listening the hospital he got, that he was right!.. there was something wrong!!..

He hanged up the call.. Nd turned around when he saw nurse was coming from the ICU ward where the girl was taken!

He immediately rushed to her!

Sid: Sister is everything alright?? He asked worriedly!

Nurse: Sir we have to start the operation as the patient has been injured badly.. If u are her relative plz fill the form.. Otherwise we cant start the operation!

Sid: What kind of papers!??

I mean are they serious! Here a girl is fighting with her life.. nd they want me to sign some stupid papers.. dammit..!

Nurse: Sir.. the papers are kind of permission papers! If anything happened to patient after operation the hospital will not be responsible.. If our hospital's policy! Only her relative can do this sign!

Sid: what the fuck! What is this policy.. nd what do u mean by something happened to patient!! It is ur responsibility to save her.. i have given this responsibility to u..

Nurse: sir we cant do anything.. we are bound to this policy!..we will try our best to save her...  plz sign the papers if you are her relative! We have to start the operation nd also we have less time!!

Helplessly he signed the by saying

Sid: yeah i am her friend.. nd i have signed the papers plz start the operation!..

Nurse: yeah sir.. nd sir plz go to reception nd fill the patient form also!

Sid: okay!..

Going to the reception he took the form but after seeing it.. he was again thinking what to write.. affcourse he didn't know her name.. the form was asking her name and her other details..

But he has already told a lie now he cant back off.. so he think her name nd fill her name as PARI..

Because She came on time nd save his life as a fairy... he fill other details also by writing something which that time came in his mind!..

Giving form back to receptionist.. he went back outside the ward.. where the girl basically from now HIS FAIRY has been operated!

After 2 hours...

Nurse again came out..

When I asked her : How is she ?? Is she out of danger!?

Nurse: sir we have been trying! Actually she has loss alot of blood.. i am going to arrange that! As it is not avaiable in our hospital!

Again being angry how the hell!! Are they serious.. Blood is not available what she meant!

Sid: WHAT THE HELL ARE U SAYING !? WHAT KIND OF HOSPITAL IS THIS!? WHERE BLOOD IS NOT AVAIABLE FOR THE EMERGENCY PATIENTS!?

Nurse facepalmed herself.. as she saw how much angry he was! Why the hell she has to tell him everything! Mentally praying to save her own life she said!

Nurse: sir actually her blood group is AB NEGATIVE .. nd this is rare kind of blood group.. thats why we are having this kind of problemm!! Plz let me go now i have to arrange it!

Nurse went saying this!
Where sidharth tensed more hearing her!

He was waiting there when his phone rang Showing MAA!!!!!

************************************

PLZ VOTE!!