chap:44

SID'S POV

IN ROOM

We both came in room back...! I glared at Pari who just smiled making me control my smile..Did she even know why i am glaring at her.. ! Hell no!

Sid: Baby, you shouldn't have done that.!

I said poiting to my face showing cake..which was sticking to me like another layer!

Pari: You...are...looking...cute..!

She said making a sign VIP from her fingers.. Itss EWWW... But who tell my baby about this..! It was sticking so Nodding i was going to washroom when she called me..!

Pari: Sidharth...wait!

I turned to her and raised my one brow questioningly!

Pari: Sidharth...Selfie....plzzz..

She said with puppy eyes.. But thats a big time NO!

Sid: No baby, Not at all! I am gonna wash my face now..!

Saying i was about to go when she held my hand..!

Pari: Plzz....Only...5

She said making me frown than eyes wide..!

Sid: Not at all baby, here i am denying for 1 and you are saying for 5! Plz Pari its so EWWW!

I said making face..!

Pari: No, Its....Cutee...! Plzzz...

Sid: Baby plzz!

Pari: you...plz...

I know i am fighting a loss battle already..as she is not gonna back out, until i agree! So i nodded and took my mobile.. She posed herself making a pout.. O yaa.. Richa has taught her to made a pout while clicking selfie..!

I smiled and clicked a selfie with her..! She nodded and grinned this time showing her rabbit teeth making me showing my bunny teeth! We clicked three selfies..!

Pari: Sidharth...you..are...the..best..!

She said and kissed my cheek and then licked her lips bringing desires in my eyes..Heck why she has to do this..!

Pari: Sidharth...you..are..so..tasty!

She said making my eyes go wide...! Fuck does she know what she is saying! I awarkardly smiled at her.. She again kissed my cheek rolling her tongue i think tasting the cake..! Umm! She shouldn't!

Sid: Umm... B-Baby, I think i should wash my face..!

Pari: I...can..clean...it...!

Sid: Um, No baby..! Leave it.. !

She nodded and licked her own lips and chin with tongue making me run from there..! Fuck she don't have to be so naive right?

Cleaning my face i came back.. And saw Pari who was trying to lick her cheeks.. Haha.. She looked so cute as she couldn't do it..! Umm She was looking tempting at that moment!

Sid: Baby, go clean it..

She shook her head and came towards me and showed me her cheek making me go back to exact same moments making me curse! Can't she forget that man..!

Sid: Baby, Go wash it..

Pari: No...You..do..it..!

I just wish i could do..! as i really wanted but fuck i will not be able to control then..! As i wanted to bite her cheeks..

Sid: Baby, you should wash it na? It will make you feel sticky!

I said trying to give her reason.. She shook and pouted at me making me sigh and nod..!

As i kissed her cheek devoring the chocolate cake.. I looked at Pari who closed her eyes making me smile.. I licked her other cheek.. I really wanted to bite that as that was so fluffy! Not having control i bite her cheek making her yelp as she backed away and glared at me pouting making me pout in return rubbing her cheek, didn't she say me to lick it..! I still didn't finish that!

Pari: why...did...you..bite..!? Thiss..is..not..food..!

She said still rubbing her cheek with hand..!

Sid: I am sorry baby, i,i actually you were looking so cute and tempting..! so i couldn't control..!

Pari: So..you...will..eat..me..?

NOT YET!!! Par Dil to kr rha tha..! Okay let it be..!

Sid: No baby, I am sorry okay..! I will not do again!

Pari:Huh..I...will...not...let..you..do..it..again!

saying she went to washroom for washing her face i guess..! What she had made me turn in to..! I am behaving like a kid like her..!

She came and laid on her side still glaring at me.. I laid beside her taking her in my arms..

Sid: I am sorry baby, is it still paining!?

I said pointing towards her cheek which was little red..! but i didn't bite hard.. She has rubbed it so much that it was looking damn red..!

Pari: Yes..Bcz..of..you..!

Sid: Let me make it correct okay!

She nodded.. Where i kissed her cheek lovingly this which made her grin widely..! My little baby..!

Pari: Okay...Now..!

She said hugging me making me hug her.. And kiss her head..!

I dont know i feel like SOMETHING is gonna happen SOON..!

Whatever it is..! I just hope its not related to Pari going back!

Pari:Sidharth...sleep...otherwise...how...will..we...enjoy...tomorrow's...party!

She said putting her hand on my eyes making me smile at this baby.. I took her hand and kissed it..

Sid: Pari, i am not sleepy! But you can make me sleep..! Will you!?

She nodded her head and pointed to her shoulder.. And raised herself making me put my head on her shoulder..She carressed my hair making me hmmmmm... That is so gud..! I slept there in that position only holding her tightly by her waist!

_____________

MORNING..

SID'S POV..

By the grace of my alarm my sleep disturbed which made me groan..! Kabhi kabhi subah jldi ho jaati hai..! I felt a hand in my head.. I looked up to see Pari was sleeping with a pout hugging me with one hand and her other hand was in my hair..!

Sid: Baby,

I said and carressed her cheek making her hmmmm in sleep..!

Sid: Get up! You remember Richa's birthday baby!

She opened her eyes and smiled looking at me..

Sid: Get up.. Get fresh and be ready Richa's gift will come soon!

She nodded and kissed my head..

Pari:Sidharth...You...are...so...heavy...you know??

She said making me smirk!

Sid: Yes.. I know..! But you should be habitual to it from now..!

I said smirking! But she frowned making me laugh at her expressions! She glared at me..!

Pari:You...mean...you...will..always...sleep.. like...this!

She said making me think..! Yep i will ! i will sleep like this.. ALWAYS..

Sid: Yes..!

She pouted and shifted herself sitting on bed..!

Pari: No..!

Saying she ran to washroomm! Like a baby.. Hahahaha.. As if she can run always..! My little baby..!

Sid: YESSSS...!

I said loud enough to let her know.. Where i listened a faint "NO" as well! She must be pouting inside..! I can imagine it..!

******************************************

PLZ VOTE...