chap:41

I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN ABOUT PARI'S STATE.. If anything is wrong then advance mai Sorry!
____________________

SID'S POV

I called kaushal.. he recieved the call in third ring..!

Kaush: kese yaad ae saale?

Sid: Kmeene tu seedhe seedhe shuruat nh kar sakta kya?

Kaush: Nh, that's not in my rule.. Chl ab bata kesa hai? or ghr pe sab kese hai?

Sid: Sab thik hai? or tu bata tu kesa hai?

Kaush: All set here! Acha bata ab call kese kiya? Shaadi waadhi kar rha hai to aa jaun mai wahan?

Sid: Abey chl bey!

Kaushal said bcz he said me the same thing in Itali, that he will come India when i will marry!

Kaush: Han, pata hai mere sapne itni jldo poore nh honge.. bata ab kyun phone kiya?

Sid: Kaushal I wanted to talk about Pari's health..

Kaush: Oo wo abhi bhi tere saath hai?

Sid: Um yes.. Abhi uski family nh mili so i have brought her here..! Ok leave that! You know about physical abuse on her and all right?

Kaush: Han,

Sid: Wo abhi ek do din se she is getting very weird night mares and that is too same all the time..! Kind of something Rope Girls and something she said more..!

Kaush: wait wait, she said! what do you mean! did she talk?

Sid: yeah.. i was just about to tell you..! A day ago we were somewhere outside of home.. A car was about to hit me when Pari came and pushed me and there she started talking..! I dont know!

Kaush: what you said According to it..I think the nightmares she is getting is her past, i mean when she was physically abused..! If you think yourself she is saying ropes ,girls and something else also.. that means she is remembering about her past! mean she is recovering!  Just do one continue these medicines for now!

Yeah he is right! Why didn't i think before.. that must be connected to her past! My baby will be alright! WAIT! will she remember me!

Kaush: And about her talking again! I think she was never MUTE.. she can always talk! But may be she was tramatized..!

Sid: I didn't get!

Kaush: Listen, like when something horrible happened all of sudden.. Nd may be In Pari's case she was abused all of sudden or she was kidnapped.! So she was tramatized and got mute! Its a kind of temporary mute..! You know what I mean?

Sid: Yeah, yeah i get it..! That mean she will be fine soon?

Kaush: I hope, she will be as her past is coming before her so yeah!

Sid: So Umm Kaushal, will s-she remember me i mean will she remember her present! Like this time what is happening!?

I asked the question which was eating me from inside!

Kaush: Um.. If she is with you now and also remembering her past so i think she will definately not forget about her present..! Phr be let's hope for the best!

Sid: Hmmm..

What if she forget! but kaushal said she will not forget anything!

Kaush: One more thing!

Sid: han!

Kaush: I told you, she is a kid mentally and physically both.. So if she is recovering mentally then she will recover physically soon! means her hormonal changes will start soon! Or  already has been started!