chap:25

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

After half an hour Pari got her conscious back.. I didn't see first But Then cat started MIYAAAAUN MIYAAAUN,

Sid: Hey little minx, chup Pari is..

I saw Pari was looking towards me..

Sid: Pari, baby are you fine? Is it paining baby!?

She nodded her head.. O my baby..

Sid: Wait, i will get the doctor!

She held my hand and shook her head.. while cat sat on her abdomen over the quilt..

Sid: baby, dont worry just one second..

She pouted and shook her head.. Nodding i pecked her forehead while she was watching me.. She signed me to come close.. i went close, she cupped my face and pecked my forehead.. DAMNN HOW MUCH I MISSED THISS!!

I called kaushal and told him about Pari.. and said him to get a doctor..
Doctor came, he started checking her and asked her!

Dr: Pari, are you feeling pain here !?

He said pointing towards her wound.. she nodded then shook her head.. making us confuse doctor signed me to ask!

Sid: Pari, Is it paining!?

She nodded her head making me worried, although doctor told me it will pain her first affcourse her old wound was not fully cured..doctor further asked!

Dr: So do you wanna go home!?

She nodded her head like a kiddo.. who is irritated from hospital..

Dr: But for that you have do something.. will you do!?

she nodded her head.. where smiled ij victory..

Dr: Then you have to take ur injections and medicines on time..

She pouted sadly and looked at me.. where i made an innocent face who is not aware of the world.. Neverthless she nodded...

Dr: Okay then.. And what about this cat, why u have made her sat on ur abdomen!

doctor asked amusingly.. affcourse that little was sitting like she is on her bed huhh! She pouted angrily at him, and put her on hand on cat who seemed happy now..! To lighten the situation as i dont want Pari to weep at any cost! i said..

Sid: Um..Doctor, she is her new friend.. Am i right pari!?

She nodded her head.. Doctor smiled and went saying " you can take her back now"

Kaush Shef talked with Pari nd went towards car.. where i held Pari's hand who has her cat... Sitting in car Pari put her head on my shoulder which i replaced by my chest.. while cat was sleeping now on Pari's lap..

Reaching farmhouse kaush and shef left as it was late now.. also we cant enjoy more as Pari is not well so..

Making Pari lay on bed and putting that cat in her little bed.. i went to get fresh, but when i came back i saw that cat on bed.. frowning i went towards them!

Sid: Baby, Sleep for sometime.. i will give her milk..

Pari nodded while cat was showing tantrums.. HUHHH!! here comes again THANKLESS CAT.! Putting her on her bed i gave her milk..