chap:47

IN SHUKLA HOUSE..

Jasbeera ji and Shukla ladies were talking.. as jasbeera was not there for about a month.. she told them about Pubjab as her mother was not fine..

Richa: Aunty, Ap Pari dii se mili.?

As which Rita ji also smiled!

Jasji: Nh puttar, abhi to nazar hi nh ae mujhe..

Rita ji: Arey wo rhi Pari.. Wo wahan Sidharth ke saath khadi hai.. jiske haath mai abhi Tara hai!

Rita ji said pointing towards Sidharth who was standing there With Pari, Jay and Baaz laughing at something..

Jasji: Oh, mai baad mai mil lun gi..

Jasbeera ji said as Pari was with Sidharth, and she don't want to interact with him not for now atleast.. Rita ji understood and felt kind of bad as she knew that non of them is on mistake..

Rita ji: Acha chlo, baad mai mil lena.. abhi ke cake cutting ke lye chlo Richa..! Mai or Maahi aate hai kuch preprations dekh ke..

She said and went to made some preprations with Mahi..

_____________

SID'S POV

Pari came towards which made me smile but looking at her i scowled.. hmm but she is looking cute with this cap..! but i will not say affcourse she is my enemy aff!

Pari: Sidharth...

Pari exclaimed happily and stood beside me.. i gave her juice taking it from dish, which she took happily..

Jay: Sweetie, Where is Mahi?

Jay asked Pari as Tara was giving him hard time.. as she was drinking juice spoiling her dress and when he was not giving her juice she would just cry making others laugh at Jay's condition..!

Pari:Bhabi...is...with...Mom..and..other..ladies.

Pari said and looked at Tara who tried to jump from Jay's hold now..

Pari: Bhai...Give...me...Tara!

Jay: Sweetie, you cant handle both cat and Tara together na..!

Jay said and looked at me and smiled teasingly making me frown, now what he wants!

Jay: Okay, do one thing give your cat to Sidharth and take tara!

Jay said at which Pari happily nodded while I passed a glare to him..!

Pari: Sidharth...Take...her...carefully!

She instructed me.. huh! Carefully! this cat seriously! That thankless looked at me more glared at me, are you serious.. Ye hai kya! I glared at her more trying to intimade her to which she didn't budge making me turn my attention from her..!

Shehbaaz came there and stood with making Pari a little shift..! Jay introduced them while Pari was being comfortable with him as he was making jokes making us all laugh!

Baaz: Arey yeh chhoti billi kiski hai?

He said making Pari pout at him angrily! hahahaha Biliii.. Biliiii hahaha maza aa rha hai..!

Jay: She is Pari's cat.. and don't call her bilii its funny!

Baaz: Oh acha ji, ab billi ko billi na bulaun to kya bulaun!

He said making me laugh while Pari glared at me making me stop at the moment..

Pari: I..will...give...her...a...gud..name..huh!