chap:59

IN SHUKLA'S HOUSE

IN ROOM

SID'S POV

We were still laying there, Pari was laying closing her eyes while i captured all her features.. i kissed her forehead which made her eyes open..
Smiling she kissed my forehead.. I pecked her both cheeks, nose then peck near her lips although i wanted somthing else but leave it as i will not be able to control then! she lick near her lips making me curse... Fuck!

Knock knock..!

Bhabi: Sidharth, Neeche sab aa gae hai..

Sid: Hn bhabi, bas do min..!

Saying ok bhabi left.. While Pari was looking at me smilingly..

Pari: Do again..!

She said making me frown..!

Sid: What baby?

Pari: Kiss me again..!

She said making my eyes wide.. Kiss..! when did i do?

Sid: Baby, when did i kiss you?

I asked a little sluttering which made her pout..

Pari: You were doing... now..!

She said about the kisses i was giving just now.. O man! She just gave me mini heart attack..!

Smiling i kissed her cheeks nd nose again which made her grin..! She really like getting kisses..! But only by me..!
Pari did the same and atlast placed a kiss near my lips making me inhale sharp..!

Sid: Bas baby! Come now.!

Saying i held her hand and stood up..

Sid: So you are ready to meet ur Mumma nd papa?

I asked fixing her dress which was little displaced..

Pari: Yes..!

Sid: Lets go then!

I said, nodding she move other side nd took her cat who was still sleeping!

Sid: Baby, let her sleep, we will take her later! Come..

Nodding she put her cat who was sleeping like a Log! holding her hand we went downstairs!

Sid: Dont be shock when you see them okay!

I said knowing she will get a little shock after knowing about Gills being her family!

Pari: No, I will.. hug my mumma nd...papa! they will be sad without me!

She said and pouted at last..!

Sid: Yeah thats Gud..

Everyone were sitting in hall, Mom saw us while Gills were sitting showing us back!

Mom: Pari come..!

Mom stood up and came towards Pari nd held her hand, Pari dragged me too with herself.. Pari looked at Gills and smiled widely making them smile at her..!

But the reaction we were expecting or the reaction we wanted , she didn't react that way! She was calm totally.. not even excited..!

Maa: Pari bacha, how are you?

Maa asked thinking she recognized them as her family!

Pari: I am fine...!

She said nd looked at me making me smile too..

Pari: Sidharth Where is...Mumma nd Papa?

She asked making us shock.. Didn't she get that they were her family only.. Gills were looking at her with the same shock..