chap:66

NEXT MORNING

AT GILL'S HOUSE

Pari got up feeling little pain in her stomach... She sat up sometime for adjusting like may be it will decrease.. Nd by chance it went away in sometime.. She got up and went to take bath nd wore a fresh pair of clothes as she knew Sidharth would come anytime..

Coming out she dried her hair nd sat on bed.. she was still not feeling well thats why her mood was off nd all gloomy! but it was not paining now so she just shrugged it thinking may be it was bcz of eating sweets as Sidharth told her..!

On 7:30 Sidharth entered her room smilingly but seeing her sitting with gloomy mood he frowned..!

Sid's POV

Sid: Pari

I called her making her look at me, she smiled but not like always, her eyes didn't spark like always they spark on seeing me..!
I sat beside her cupping her face,

Sid: What happened baby?

Pari shook her head indicating nothing which made me more confuse than i already was..!

Sid: Pari tell me, what happened? Are you okay! Are you again feeling pain..!?

I asked, Pari's pain was gone but she didn't know why she was not liking anything!

Pari: No, I am okay..!

She said smilingly but that didn't seem real!

Sid: Baby are you sure?

She nodded smiling making me sigh! I hugged her massaging her scalp! may be she was sleepy thats why!

Sid: Baby, you can sleep more, if you want to..as i have to go early today!

She stayed still on her place making me confuse..
At that time i got a call from PA, He will surely confirm about meeting..
Pari looked at me pouting!

Pari: Are you going?

Sid: Baby its important meeting today..! I will come in the evening okay?

I said nd kissed her forehead repeatedly making her nod.. She kissed my forehead, where i bid byed her nd left..!

I left but it seems like she was not telling me something..! but i shrugged thinking may be i  was overthinking!

SID'S POV END..

After sometime.. Pari again laid not feeling gud at all but the pain didn't seem to reduce , it kept increasing with passing minute..! She got up nd sat on her bed cluthing her abdomen with her tears flowing freely down her cheeks..! She muffled her sob with her hand..!

Pari: this pain is so bad..!

She mummbled to herself...! Pari's Mom entered that time for calling her for breakfast.. Her eyes widended seeing her daughter weeping silently! She hurriedly went nd sat beside her..

Jas ji: Shehnaaz puttar, kya hua? Idhar dekho.. Kya hua hai puttar,?

Pari looked up listening her mother's voice nd hugged her mother.., her pain was now playing with her, it was coming nd going time to time she just wanted this pain go!.. Jasbeera ji carressed her hair,

Jas ji: Kya hua puttar, bata mujhe..! Dard ho rha hai bacha kahin! Batao muje..

She said making her nod her head..

Jas ji: Han batao bacha, batao kahan pe dard hai?

She encouraged Pari seeing her all mute...!

Pari: M-mumma it-its p-paining alot..! My s-stomach is pa-paining so m-much!