chap:16

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

I am with pari taking my laptop working on it.. i have made sure to make my shedule after 1 week! 
But Rahul suggested to do video conference, in thi way i will not have to go away from pari.. nor that she will leave me!!

She was just sitting staring in my laptop with a frown nd a little pout! May be she is trying to understand!

Sid: Pari what are you watching at!?

She pointed towards without looking towards me! as if i dont know she is watching in my laptop!

I closed my laptop still watching her to see her reaction after all she was doing an important work !!

She saw me with a long angry pout! she was trying to intimidate me ONLY if she knew about my behaviour at my office!

Amusingly, 2 to 3 seconds i didn't say anything.. but when she was still staring i burst of laughing! HAHAHAHAHA she is really trying to intimidate me SERIOUSLY!

Nd with this face , having an innocent glare, little red nose and a long pout! she cant make anyone intimidate though she can attract everyone!! After 1 minute i stopped watching her she was still i again burst out laughing!!!!

Taking a deep breath, i haven't laughed so much till now!! Damn what this girl is! SO WHAT i am also baby sitting first time nor that i am a baby sitter!

Sid: Pari what were you watching!?

She stayed still! So i poked her cheek and her pout puff out!

Sid: ( laughing ) Pari Are you angry!??

She put her hand on my mouth to stop me from laughing making me shock obviously!! she shook her head basically trying to say me DONT LAUGH! ( NOT DONT LOOK )

I removed her hand and again ask her!

Sid: What were you watching? Do you know about programing and all that!?

She shook her head with a little pout! I smiled she also smiled !! WAITTTT She smiled first time after meeting! DAMNN!! And not to mention her smile is so innocent can attract anybodyy! She made me remember someone so close..pari' smile is same like her!

Sid: Uhh!! Are You getting bore ! Do you want to do somrthing like anything ?

She shook her head.. but after some moments nodded her head!

Sid: Okay so what you wanted to do!?

she slightly tug her lip on her upper lip! Indicating DONT KNOW!

Sid: Umm!!! Do you wanna listen songs, or videos!?

She didn't do anything! may be she dont want it!!

Sid: do you wanna sleep!? are you getting tired sitting!?

She nodded her head..

Sid: Okay you take rest i will come!