chap:38

The dots in Pari's lines are just because i wanted to show that she is talking after taking pauses.. not with the normal pace..

____________

SID'S POV

I took her in my embarace.. and kissed her forehead.. Pari looked at me then kissed my forehead.. My Pari My Love..

Pari: Sid...sidharth.. medicine..

Pari said making me curse in my mind.. I forgot about her medicines and injection.. How can i forgot! Shit..

Sid: Baby I am sorry.. It just slipped from my mind.. Wait i will just give you.. okay

She nodded.. I got up, took her medicines.. and was about to give her but someone knocked on door..

Opening the door i saw Richa was standing there with two glasses of tumeric milk on which i made a yuckkk face.. I really dont it..

Richa: Bhai, Mom ne ap dono ke lye haldi wala doodh bejha hai pee lo.. or ye munh mat banao warna maa ko bata dungi!

She said making me glare at her she chuckled and come in side.. going towards Pari who was now sitting on bed..

Richa: Pari dii.. Take this you will feel better after having it..

Pari: No..

Pari said in a baby voice making me Awww.. But she has to drink why only mee!! I want a company!

Sid: Pari have your medicines with this! come on.. take it..

Pari: No..

Sid: Pari, take it or i am going to make you drink this myself..

I said taking a glass from dish and handing it to her.. i gave her medicines which she took with milk closing her nose looking totally a little cute kidd..

Richa: Bhai, ap bhi lo..

I took the glass and also drink by closing my nose copying Pari... Hmmm that was a nice trick though..

Pari giggled on me making me and Richa look at her...

Sid: Dont laugh, dont you forget about your injection!

I said smirking making her mouth shut first then she pouted angrily at me.. putting the glass on tray i took injection and gave her.. Pari shut her eyes tightly wincing a little..

Sid: Baby, it done..

Richa: Bhai, apko injection lagane aati hai?

Sid: Umm.. Yeah.. kuch din phle hi seekhi h!

Richa gave an impressing look making me smile..

Richa: Um... Bhai i-i am sorry.. wo Pari dii ko dekha nh tha bahar jaate hue...

Sid: Its okay Richa.. She is fine now..

I said smilingly to which she hugged me and was going but Pari called her..

Pari: Richa

She said grinning as like happy that she can talk now.. I am more than happy for my baby..  Richa excitedly went towards her..

Richa: Yes dii..

Pari: My..Cat

Pari said making me frown.. why she has to take her cat now..

Richa: your cat is playing outside.. should i bring her?

Sid: No No, let her play.. she will get bore here.. What's say Pari?