part:17

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Getting up first i saw Pari staring at me! I smiled at her.. she also smiled.. she have not left my arm! I saw the time it was 6 pm! I am becoming LOG!!

Sid: Pari get up! And fresh ho jao!

Pari nodded! Ups i said in hindi! she definately know hindi !! should i try again!?

Sid: umm pari tumhe tumahre parents yaad hai!?

She shook her head! She knows hindi!!

Sid: Are you Indian Pari!?

She kept mumm! Okay i think i am overthinking now!!

She was staring me smilingly.. i have an urge to kiss her forehead so i did!

She was grinning like a little kid who got a chocolate! But i frowned when she raised a little still holding my hand she kissed my forehead!! SHOCKED that what i was!!

I was watching her with my eyes widely opened! She was watching me! okay leave it doctor said me she is behave like a baby!

I smiled at her at that she smiled more widely! I got up when she left my arm! she also got up!

Sid: Pari you go freshin up! i will just come back!

She shook her head! Shit i need a chai of my own hands!

Sid: okay do one thing.. go and come back quickly.. we both will go downstairs..

She nodded and went towards washroom! After exact 3 minutes she came back!! WOHHH that was quick!

Sid: Pari wait here i will just come! i also have to wash my face!

She nodded, i went and came back !

we both went downstairs , i think mrs dillon will not be here affcourse!  going in kitchen where i made her sit on a chair!

making tea! I also gave it to Pari! she took it we both came and sat outside in a little garden!

( credits: Google )

She was taking small sips because it was hot!
Sid: Pari leave it.. let it be cool!

she nodded , we both sat in silence a very comfartable one!

Post chai! we both went towards Pari's room where there she was sitting make faces sometime pout , sometimes smily! i was working on my laptop!

it was dinner time when i ordered something simple as Pari will also eat!

I was making her eat her dinner when she midway stopped my hand! I raised my one eye brow as " WHAT HAPPENED " she shook her head! nd took that morsel and forward it to me!

Sid: No pari, you eat first i will eat after wards!

She again shook her head , still holding that morsel towards me, i smiled and took that! Affcourse she will not be agree! Stubborn Baby she is!!