Epilogue💫❤

THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR REVIEWS..🎇💫❤
____________________

AFTER 2 YEARS

IN SHUKLA HOUSE..

Sidharth nd Shehnaaz were sleeping cuddling..! Shehnaaz had her head on Sidharth's shoulder while his hand were wrapped around her belly in a protective manner..!

Shehnaaz woke up by the kick she felt in her tummy, she pouted as she felt hungry at that time only! She poked Sidharth chest with her finger..! but he didn't budge, she again poked him with two fingers poutingly..! He groaned feeling a poking in his chest..!

Opening his eyes he saw his wife who was pouting at him making her look temptive, her sleepy eyes with messy hair which were open nd a pouted lips.. eating her pout a little he sucked her lips..!

Sid: What happened baby!?

He asked lovingly knowing she must be craving for something..! She always woke up at this early morning time which is 5:00am..

Sheh: Sidharth mujhe bhook lagi h..!

She said making him chuckle..His baby wife has been more cute in her preganancy her seven month's bump is very much visible... her belly has grown in a oval cuty shaped..!

Shehnaaz thought he was making fun of her so her eyes welled up, she knew she always woke him up at early morning, nd she felt bad but what can she do, it is not her it is her baby who is making her do this..!

Sheh: Sidharth don't laugh! It is our baby who is doing this..!

She said making him hide his smile..! he knew  She was being emotional nd angry nd it was also because of pregnancy hormones..! Kissing her eyes he wiped her little tears..

Sid: Pari i am not making fun of you baby, its just you were looking very cute..!

Listening this she grinned she was looking cute that's all she heard nd she loved hearing her praise.. nd more over her mood swings were very much frequents specially being in last months..!

Getting up Sidharth made her standup..

Sid: Tell my baby nd my bub what you both  wanna eat!?

He said refering bub to their little baby, Pouting she thought nd her eyes shinned when she  thought about..!

Sheh: Sidharth my chocolate, wo fridge mai h..!

She said leading him to kitchen holding his band.. Making her sit on the kitchen slab he unwrapped the chocolate, She didn't wait nd took chocolate nd started to eat like a baby! her lips with her mouth part went chocolaty making Sidharth throat dry with need..!

Sid: Pari can you share with me?

He asked for chocolate... She pouted nd shook her head..!

Sheh: No baby is saying no..! Don't talk about sharing chocolate else baby will kick me again.!

She said not wanting to share her chocolate.. nd she spoke the truth what she said about the kick, She always get a kick when anybody  will talk about sharing their part of food..!

Sidharth felt his throat dry more as she licked her lips.. Snaking his arm around her waist he went closer to her nd put his lips close to her lips licking it, the chocolaty flavour felt more tasty as it was from her skin..! licking the choco from her cheek he finally put his lips on hers seeing his desparate wife, pregancy hormones can turn an innocent girl into a horny!

Shehnaaz sucked his lips roughly trying to dominate the kiss, He smirked in kiss feeling her whining as she couldn't dominate kiss..! Tasting her lips for next some minutes he left her swollen lips nd pecked them one last time..!