chap:55

AT GILL HOUSE

SID'S POV..

Maa with servants brought food.. We were already settled on our places.. Pari was sitting with me, beside her the seat was empty.. Jasbeera Maa took it in order to sit with Pari..

Maa served Pari's plate making her thank.. She tried to took a morsel but it was too hot which made her wince..

Sid: Pari, Be careful, let me do it..

I said taking plate, but

Mom: Sidharth bacha, tu khaa! Jasbeera kr degi ye..!

Mom said motioning me to Maa.. I looked at Maa who forwarded her hand and took the plate which i happily give..!

Pari: I..am..not..a baby,! I can..eat myself..!.

Pari said poutingly making us Awww..!

Sid: Pari, you finger burnt a little, that's why let your finger rest, Jasbeera Maa will make you eat..! Okay!

I said with a chuckle..! she nodded and faced Jasbeera Maa..!
Taking a morsel, Maa made her eat and waited for her reaction..!

No reaction came from her side which made Maa a little upset..! But not to show she continued, and made her eat full paratha making me shock..! As Pari doesn't eat much..! but today much to my shock she ate whole roti.. and was still waiting for morsel..!

Pari: Plz, give..me..more..! Its..tasty!

Saying Pari pouted making all smile widely as Jasbeera Maa face shined listening her..!

Jas maa: Affcourse bacha, you can eat all of it..!

Maa said being happy and took half more Paratha.. Pari seeing so much food thought!

Pari: No! I..can't eat all..! I...will..look..like. baloon and will...burst!

Pari said seriously as like she was explaining a theorm which made everyone laugh!

Mom: Pari, who said you this..!?

Mom said shuffling her laugh!

Pari: I..thought..it..!

Pari said glaring all making them shut in a second..!

Jas maa: No Bacha, you will not burst.. see you are very silm silm..!

She said and forwarded her morsel which Pari ate and nodded at her talk!

After completing half more ! Pari showed her palm to Maa to stop!

Jas maa: Bacha, take half more..!

Pari: NO..I am..Full..

Pari said rubbing her hand circularly on her tummy making us smile nd making me remember when she did the same thing in Itali..! Maa nodded and took a paratha for herself..! Pari pouted sadly making me frown, what happened, she was happy just now!

Sid: What happened Pari?

I said which made all look at Pari..

Pari: She didn't eat bcz of me..!

She said pointing Jasbeera maa and bite her lower lip.. Jasbeera maa looked at her smiled..

Jas maa: No worry bacha, i will just eat now.. See..

She said showing her plate making Pari nod..!
__________

POST LUNCH..

Sid: Pari, take ur medicines..!