chap:45

SID'S POV

Getting ready we both went down where all were sitting there except Birthday girl..!

Sid: Good Morning..

I said smilingly but to my surprise no one replied making me frown.. I was about to say something!..

Pari: Good...Morning..!

Pari said smilingly then all replied to both of us together..!

Good Morning Both..

Are you serious..! they didn't reply me cause they were waiting for Pari to say..!

Sid: Ye kya tha!?

I asked about not replying! Jay looked at me obvious to the question!

Jay: Apni wali se poochh!

He said making me glare at himm who made an innocent face.. Mom looked at me making me give an awakward smile to her..!

Mom: Pari se poocho!

Mom said related to my question!

Sid: Pari!? Tell me!

Pari: I...said...them...to...wish...us...together..
bcz...you...always...wish...them..first..and..get.
first...wish....also..!

She said and pouted at last! Really! What is this.. Do they talk this all day..! Affcourse kids talk about silly things!

Mom: See, today we wished you both together! Is it right now?

Pari: Yes...Momm...!

Pari grinned where i was still there thinking she is kid i knew this but i think Mom and All others are also kid..! Richa joined us with Pari's cat..

Richa: Mumma, ye bahar kon hai!

She said refering to hall.. where some helpers have came for decoration!

Mom: Ye tumhari party ki decoration ke lye ae hai..

Bhabi: Han or theme is ur favourite..! Its golden and black..!

Richa: Wow..! Yupiiii we are gonna enjoy thiss... kon kon aa rha hai?

Mom: Some close relatives.. and affcourse Jasbeera!

Mom said making her nodd..! I hope Jasbeera Maa will talk to me also..

Post breakfast.. Everyone got busy in their work.. Me and Jay both sat together in my room doing office work.. all ladies for their preprations.. Pari came there with her cat making me smile at her.. But she didn't smile as she was coming pouting sadly at her cat..

Hahaha dont tell me.. She is angry with her cat..woww Its gud sometimes she should be angry with her THANKLESS CAT also..

Pari: Sidharth...

Pari said standing beside me.. Where Jay also looked at her smilingly!

Sid: Yeah..

Pari:Sidharth,..take...my...cat..and...take...care..of..her...okay!

She said trying to be strict which didn't make me feel like nod..!

Sid: No baby, i am not gonna take her..!

Pari:Plz...Sidharth...We...are..busy..and...she..is..getting...bore..

Seriusly.. I thought she was angry with her cat but she was rather worried for her..! Huh! And what the hell..! Am i an entertainer .. She is getting bore! Huh! Bore My Foot..!

Sid: Not at all Pari! i am busy take her with you!

Pari: No,

Saying she put her cat in my lap on mt laptop! That cat jumped from my laptop and stood beside me..! looking at me witb glaring eyes..!