chap:37

SID'S POV

My Pari can talk..! I cant believe my ears i heard her calling.. Yeah i heard her calling me saying my name Sidharth.. and trust me it was like a one of the best voice of the world for me..! I was still in trance as she was waving her hands still weeping making me frown.. She came and pushed at that time something striked in my mind and i pulled her with me causing her to fall with me.. I fell on my back while Pari was all above me.. she wrapped her arms around my neck.. while i wrapped my arms around her protectively..

Then I saw a car crossed from the place where i was standing.. I guessed it right.. I think the car break's were fail.. and now the car was long gone..

What this girl is! I mean saving someone's life on behalf of her own life..

And That time I knew I knew.! THAT I LOVE THIS GIRL.. I FREAKING LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH THAT I COULDN'T EVEN SAY! This girl has saved my life two times without even knowing me and thats why i can say she is the pure hearted girl.. and I am not letting her go away from me ever..! This Girl In My Arms Is MINE.. She is MINE till the eternity.. I am not letting her go not even she want!

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY PARI MY FAIRY..

__________________

Parallel to it.. ON THE OTHER SIDE

Mahi clicked Richa's pic and turned around to say Pari to pose for a picture.. But when she saw Pari was not there..

Mahi: Richa, Pari kahan gai?

Mahi said panickally as already sidharth had told them about the Mall incident..!

Richa: Bhabi, Abhi to yahin thi Pari dii.. I dont know kahan gai!

She was also worried..

Mahi: Richa.. humen dekhna pde ga.. usse kuch pata nh hai yahan ka.. jldi chalo..

Nodding they both looked here and there then went to Jay and Rita Jii..

Rita Ji: Arey kya hua haff kyun rhe ho dono ?

Mahi: Maa, Pari pata nh kahan chali gai hai.. Humne sab jagah dekh lya kahin nh mil rahi hai..

Worriedly Jay and His Mom both stood up listening this.. Sidharth was also not there.. so they were panicking more..!

Jay: Shit.. Sidharth bhi yahan nh hai.. We have to search her...

Richa: Wait wait, Bhai kahan gae hai?

Mom: Wo bahar gaya hai.. Usse important call aya tha..

Richa: Mom, Hum bhi bahar wali side hi the.. i think Pari dii bhai ke peeche chali gai hongi unhe dekh ke.. May be unke saath ho!

Mahi: han ye ho sakta hai..

Jay: But agr esa hota to sidharth must have told us.. Chalo bahar dekhte hai....

Nodding Jay held Tara.. They all move outsidr of restaurent.. Coming out, Richa spotted Pari was running towards Sidharth..

Richa: Mom, Wo dekho Pari di...

Mom: arey par Pari bhaag kyun rahi hai... Kitni gaadiyan guzar rahu hai..!

Jay: Ap log yahan wait kro i will do there..

Jay said giving Tara to Mahi! He was moving towards them when he heard sidharth being called by someone.. Shrugging he continued and moved towards them but seeing Pari pushing Sidharth He saw the car with him all family saw that what actuallt happened..! 

Shocked all move towards them now..!

_________________

SID'S POV