chap:58

IN SHUKLA HOUSE

IN THE MORNING

After breakfast Sidharth and Jay left not before promising Pari to come back early..

Rita ji told Mahi nd Richa about Pari's going back to her home who both were happy for everything..

AT NOON..

Sidharth came back with Jay taking somethibg in his hand.. He went to room after asking for help from his Mom for Pari's bag packing..

SID'S POV

I went to my room where Pari was sitting with her cat.. Putting the bag and gift which i bougt for Pari i went to her..

Sid: Baby, what are you doing?

I asked as she was silent nd didn't even smiled looking at me..!

Pari: Nothing.!

Sid: Then why are you sad?

I asked taking place beside her..

Pari: Will you come to... meet me everyday?

She asked nd pouted..

Sid: Hn baby, affcourse i told you na, i will come everyday! And morever your house is very close to our's so we can come anytime to eachother..

I said as Gill house is not so far its just kind of some steps..!

Pari: Then i can..also come by...myself with my.. cat?

She asked pointing towards her cat who was sleeping in her lap..

( credits google)

( credits google)

Sid: Yeah baby anytime..

I said making her nod..! Mom came in room..

Mom: Sidharth, packing kren?

Sid: Hn Mom, mai bas fresh ho ke aata hun!

Saying i left to get fresh..! After sometime i came back to see Mom and Pari were talking while i think Mom was trying to give her hint about her parents..

Mom: Umm, they know you!

Pari: Many..people know me..!

She said thinking..!

Sid: Leave it Pari.. They are going to come at lunch time..! You will see..!

Mom: Chalo Pari, we are going to pack your things.. Come sit with us and tell us if we are leaving anything..!

Mom said sitting on bed.. while i took out her clothes from closet and a suitcase which was big enough for her things..

Mom put her all dresses asking Pari everything if she want to keep it..! Pari went to closet and came back with my 3 shirts and 2 shorts..! and stood beside me..