chap:40

IN MORNING

SID'S POV

I groaned feeling sunlight on my face.. itni jldi kese subah ho gai..ughhh.. i tighted my hold around my pillow making it wimper.. WIMPER! i opened my eyes and looked at my pillow uos its Pari..! Opss.. It was Pari.. I smiled looking at Pari whose arm was above mine trying to remove it.. I chcukled at her failed attempts.. She slept tightning her arms around my neck now..

It was 7:00am, my office.. i tried to make Pari lay on bed.. but she stayed still on me..

Sid: Baby, wake up...

She stayed still!

Sid: wake up my love..otherwise I will be late..

I said, as i will be late for my office.. But my stubborn baby slept on me hiding her face in my neck more..

Sid: Okay, Pari you sleep , let me go...

Pari: No,..only..10..minutes...plz

She said still being sleepy..

Sid: okay.. only 10 minutes..

i said as i know she will still be sleepy even after 10 min..!

Pari: Okay..Sleep..with..me..

She said making me smile.. My baby wants to sleep with me..

I didn't sleep as i was getting weak as my innocent baby was hiding herself more and more into me..

Sid: Baby Come on now! 10 mins are over..!

I said kissing her head.. She looked at me pouting.. hehehe may be she thought i will let her sleep more than 10 mins..

Sid: Chalo, get up..

She grinned at me mischiviously.. I think she is in teasing mood.. I flipped our positions as now I was above her.. Her face was worth watch!! She was pouting at me angrily as she wasn't expecting thiss..!

Sid: Baby, i am more clever than you!

Saying i was going to get up but she hugged making me fall on her.. I looked at her she stuck her tongue out teasingly.. It was joke for her but it is really something else for me.. our position was too intimate to handle..  FUCK! 

Pari: Now..go!

She said pointing at bathroom door! I got up quickly and went to take bath!
Coming out i saw Pari was standing just beside the bathroom door taking her clothes grinning at me.. Looking like waiting for me to come!

Sid: My baby is so fast.. I am impressed..

Pari: Wait...for...me..okay.? Dont..go..without..me !

She said making me looked at her by raising my one brow at her challengingly.. as She was not requesting she was ordering..

Pari: plzz..

she said with puppy eyes making me smile now and nod!

She came back flipping her wet hairs.. She combed her hairs and stood infornt of me.. as i was now waiting there sitting with my laptop.. She nodded as Now lets Go!

Nodding, we both went downstairs.. All were already present at breakfast..

Sid: Good Morning..

All said gud morning then..

Pari: Good...Morning..

Pari said grinning making every body reply her grinning also..

Post breakfast i took my bag, me and Jay stood up.. We were going to door.. When Pari came and hugged me making me startle.. as i wrapped my one arm around her..