chap:49

AT NIGHT..

Pari went into the room, and sat on bed taking her big teddy which was in wardrobe till now..!

Pari: It...is..also...looking..tasty..! But...i..cant..eat..it..right!?.. bcz..it's..not...food..! i...will...tell..sidharth..he..will..understand...then!

She thought to make understand Sidharth her point that we they can eat only food..!But O boy only if she knew.. Sidharth came there still his ears red from the incident which just happened!

SID'S POV

I went towards my room and opened the door to saw my BaBy Panda sitting on bed taking that big teddy of hers looking extremely cute.. she was talking something to her teddy swinging her legs in process which wanted me to smile.. but i stayed still!
Going towards her i took the teddy from her put it on bed making her gasp and angrily pout at me..!

Pari: He..will..get..hurt!

She said making me roll my eyes at her.. as she always takes care of her teddy and cat but not me..! But thats not the point here..!

Sid: Now tell me, what did you say there!?

I said sitting beside her holding her hands..!
She frowned and bite her lower lip!

Pari: What...did...I..say!?

She asked innocently as she don't what she has done! But still i tried to be patient!

Sid: Baby, why did you say there that i will eat you!?

I said while i still feel hotness on my face of being embarrassed!
Listening this Pari pouted!?

Pari: Bcz..you...said..me..this! And..dont..you.
know..we..can..only..eat..food..!

She said trying to make me understand as if i dont know.. I closed my eyes sighing As i really dont know how to make her understand..!

Sid: Baby! Listen you will not say anyone about this again!

I said calmly now which didn't made her nod as she shook her head.. O God..! What Do I Do now with this little pataka..!

Pari:No..I..will..say..if..you...will..say..me..again..!

She said glaring at me which made me glare at her in return at which she narrowed her eyes..

Sid: You will not!?

Pari: No, I..will!

Sid: One Last Time Baby!? You will not say!?

Pari: I..willl..say!!

She said rather stubbornly glaring.. Then let it be..! I will tell her how to eat someone actually!

Sid: Now See..!

Saying i made her lay in a second hovering over her pinning her hands upside! where she looked at me shocked and glared..
She wriggled and tried to take her hands back which i didn't let.. I put my face in her neck and bit it which made her hiss and she wriggled hard now.. Giving wet kisses i soothe her pain and put my bit of weight on her making her moments stop a little..!

Pari: Sidharth...Let..Go!

She said starting struggle..

Sid: Baby, stay still..Or i am gonna eat you!

She glared at me not listening my words which made me put my all weight on her which made her ceize all moments making me smirk..!

Sid: Now tell me!? Will you still tell everybody about anything!?