chap:21

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR QUEEN.. MAY GOD BLESS HER WITH ALL THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE.. ALWAYS BE HAPPY..❤❤

______________________________________

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Making her sit on the bed i went outside to call kaushal.. Kaushal came with taking his doctor's bag.. i sat on bed from other side as kaushal towards Pari..

I held her hand.. she looked at me being totally sad.... That little cat was sitting on Pari's Feet..  Pari looked towards Kaushal as soon as she saw he has injection in his hands she jerked a little a hugged me.. her both arms around me..!

Kaushal saw this and smirked.. KAMEENA!!

Sid: Pari, It will not give much baby.. i told you na..

I said and took her face out of my chest.. and pull her arm forwarding it towards kaushal.. She again put her head on my chest her one arm wrapped around me..

I signed kaushal to give injection.. nodding he gave her injection.. while Pari squeese her self more into me..

I know she fears from injection because of those bloody bastards ( Goons ) as they were giving her injection in a bad way.. But this will not happen again, this is for her gud... plus  i will not let anything happen to her..

Kaushal left the room as he recieved a call! i wiped Pari's tears as she was still weeping..

Sid: Baby its done now, dont cry!.. It will make you totally fine..

I took a glass of water and gave it to her with medicines which she took and gulped with water.. and again put her head on my chest..

Feeling her steady breath, i understood she has slept on my chest to which she has made her personal pillow.. putting her in bed comfartably.. i saw cat was still watching her..

(Credits: google)

(Credits: google)

I took the cat in my hands to put her in her little home.. But that little minx saw me and jumped from my hands and sat with pari.. AS IF I WAS DYING TO TAKE HER IN MY HANDS!! HUHHH! THANKLESS CAT!