chap:31

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

I was about to go inside when our breakfast arrived.. Taking that i went to kitchen, serving it i finally went to room..!

But Pari was not there nor that cat! where did she go!? I knocked on the bathroom door but there was no one..! I went towards living area Pari was also not there..! May be Richa's room! Yes

I went towards richa's room nd sigh! There she was.. she was sitting in a corner hugging her knees.. beside the dressing table..! She must be crying..!

I went towards her and sat down...!

Sid: Pari, Baby listen!

She didn't nd stayed still.. That little cat was also sitting there watching her..!

(Credits: google)

(Credits: google)

Sid: Pari, You are not going anywhere baby.. you are coming with me to my home India!

still no reply! She is making me worried now..!

Sid: Baby come on Get up..! I have brought breakfast..We have to go also...!

She stayed still So i shook her shoulder..!

Sid: Pari, you know we will go to India by plane..! Do you like plane..?

She stayed still now making me panick..! I made her sit properly and saw her eyes closed but also hear her silent hiccups.... SHE IS SLEEPING still crying also.. !? FUCKK!

Sid: Pari, Get up..

I said patting her cheeks.. She opened her eyes a little then again closed..

Sid: Pari, Baby get up.. we have to go India..!

She opened her eyes.. and stood up and went out of the room..! Her cat was about to go.. when i took her in my hands tightly as she always try to jump!

And As expected she tried to jump.. Huh i was already prepared you minx..!

Sid: You minx, I will need you basically your help to coze my pari..! So stay still!

And how can that minx be silent..! MIYAAAAUNN MIYAAAAAUN.. She was trying to get out of my hold..! I went in my room taking her in her hands.. Huh! she should be thankfull that she is in SS hands.. and here she is showing attitude..!

Pari came out of washroom.. i went towards her..

Sid: Pari come lets have breakfast..

She just sat on couch..I put that cat down and gave her THE CAT FOOD (😜).. and also served the breakfast for pari..

Post breakfast.. I tried to talk to her all the time but she kept mummm! She is definately going to give me a tough time..!

Sid: Pari, get ready we are going to India by plane.. You like plane!?

I asked tried to interact with her.. but she didn't reply and sat on bed taking that cat in her hands..! it was 10:30 am.. We will be in Jet till 11:00am i think!

Sighing i went outside where our car was waiting, Rahul was also there with his luggage while i put mine and Pari's suitcase in it..  I went inside to take Pari.. I know she will definately take her cat with her..! she has also her Teddy in her hands..! Hahaha she is even smaller than teddy..

Sid: Pari, give me i will take it..

I said, when i saw she was not able to take both the cat nd teddy together and was angrily pouting at that MOTA Teddy..! Although i didn't feel bad about teddy.. but just sake of pari.. She just gave me her teddy without looking at me..! I took it and we both went out..!

Locking the door.. we sat in the car in silence... Pari held my hand making me smile..

Reaching at our destination.. We sat in Jet! Pari was sitting beside me while Rahul was not with us he was on other side..

During take off pari panicked and held my hand..! which kinda made me smile bcz she left my hand a bit time ago which she doesn't do..!

Sid: Hey Pari, Its okay.. shh! it will just take two minutes.. See ur cat is also panicking seeing you like this..!

I tried to divert her mind with her cat name which worked after that she didn't even glance me..! I tried to talk to her... But she didn't try to reply me in signs or something!

I was sleepy as i didn't sleep properly last night.. Pari was also resting her head on my shoulder but after realising she is angry.. She undid it.. there is a mini room in my Jet.. I so wanted to sleep... thats why i asked!

Sid: Pari, do you wanna sleep.. there is a bedroom we can sleep..!

She nodded her head making me smile.. atleast she respond.. I took hold of her hand and went there.. She also took cat with her basket she made her sleep there.. Her cat instantly slept as like she was tired..! Huh!

(Credits: google)

(Credits: google)

She laid on one side.. while i laid from other side.. but she turned her head otherside.. hell no Pari.. I cant sleep like this!

Sid: Pari turn around plz..

I said pleading .. she didn't turn around making me sigh.... after some time when i saw she slept i turned her around and cuddled with her.. she also wrapped her arms around me making me smile..! I kissed her forehead saying " Sorry Baby "..

I know i shouldn't have shouted on her.. But i am sorry too na..!

I have told Mom about coming back..! She was happy but when i told her about Pari being with me she was more than happy.. Richa nd Bhabi were also excited to meet Pari..! I hope Pari mingle with themm.. which is not that easy..!

Also she is angry with me... How should i manofy her..!

Bht Papar Bhelne Pade Gen..!

******************************************

PLZ VOTE