chap:74(again)

SIDHARTH WEDS SHEHNAAZ💫❤

Finally it was the day, it was their day #SidNaaz day, when they were going to be one, they will be do jism ek jaan... Finally it was the day when Shehnaaz will be completely Sidharth's while Sidharth will be completely Shehnaaz's..! The day when Shehnaaz gill was going to be Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla..! Their wait was over..!

Sidharth was sitting in Mandap with full Dulha vibess.. His eyes were searching for his to be wife who was taking the damn time..! Pandip was continusouly reading something while he was just nodding his head..! Finally the time came when,

Pandit: Dulhan ko bulaiye...!

He said making Sidharth grin like a little child..! A big smile adored his handsome face.. His face shinned with the name of his dulhan..!

Nodding Maahi nd Richa went to take her who was too sitting there eagerly waiting for her time..! Getting in her room,

Richa: Chaliye Pari di, Time aa gaya apke chlne ka..!

She said teasingly smiling making her more flush..!

Mahi: Arey didi kyun, she is your bhabi to be..!

She said playfully hitting Richa's head making Shehnaaz red..!

Richa: Arey han, Pari bhabi.. Ohh Woww.. It feels so adorable to say this!

She said making Shehnaaz stand..!

Mahi: Hayee dekho to, ye to abhi se laal ho chuki h! abhi to poori raat hai!

Mahi said chuckling making Richa agree..! Yeah Shehnaaz Urf Pari was shying/blushing like hell..! She was red not from now, From the time she knew that she was going to be his in all manners..!

Plus Mahi nd Richa were teasing her for her first night making her eyes wide nd cheeks red..! Already Sidharth has talked dirty things with her..! She was happy nd very excited to be Mrs Shukla..!

But the Pandit was taking so much making her angry at him too! Ab shaadi to honi hi hai, phr itni der kyun! Huh!

Taking her with them they left towards mandap.. Jasbeera ji too was standing beside stairs as Shehnaaz came down her mother kissed her forehead smilingly! She was not weeping as she knew her daughter will live like a queen in Shukla's with Sidharth..! He loves her like anything!

Shehnaaz looked up to her groom her Sidharth, Wearing a red sherwani with cream color matchings, Sidharth was giving full Dulha vibes, a full hero vibess..! She was checking her to be husband who himself was freezed..!

!