chap:15

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Walking through the corridor of hospital Pari was hinding in my arm..! Is She Afraid Of Something / SOMEONE! She was walking with my support! watching her getting tired i sighed! I think i should take her!

Sid: Pari wait!

Taking her in my arms in bridal style! I saw her getting squeal in my arms.. she is like feather , soft very light as like she is on DIET!

Pari hide her face in my chest tightly fisting my t-shirt in one hand while other hand around my neck! My breathe hitched!

Out of the hospital i saw my car with My PA standing beside! He looked at me then at Pari.. He opened car door!

I made her sit inside but she didn't let me move! she was not looking at me.. she was looking at RAHUL!??? Having tears !

Sid: Hey Hey! What happened!?

She shook her head not letting my shirt!
Does she know Rahul! But rahul didn't say anything! No How would she know him!?

Sid: I am sitting here with you Pari dont worry! Just give me one minute!

She left my t-shirt! she was looking a baby little with tears in her eyes red nose probably because of crying first inside the ward nd then now! Getting out of the car i asked !

Sid: Do you know her!?

Rahul: Huh! No sir!!

Nodding i sat from otger side Rahul sat on passenger seat and driver started the car! FINALLY IT WAS A LONG DAY( FOR ME ALSO!)

I got inside she again fisted my t-shirt in her hand! FROM WHOM SHE IS AFRAID!!?

Sid: What happened Pari!? Are You afraid of someone!?

She shook ker head! I think she is introvert type, not liking many people around and getting afraid of new people!

Sid: Its Okay, I am here..You know na

She nodded nd put her head on my shoulder resting it a bit! I smiled at this little baby!

there was still half an hour to reach our destination! Pari was little uncomfartable! So I took out her head from my shoulder trying put it little more comfartably But she put her head on my chest! Firstly she winned but then again making herself comfartable taking my chest as her pillow she slept! GUD !! I put my arm around her giving her support! I rested my head on the back of seat!

Reaching farmhouse i tried to take her out of her dreamland! But when she didn't wake up i again took her in bridal style with Rahul behind me with a little bag! I carried her to RICHA's ( His sister ) room.. as it is a girly kind of room she will feel more comfartable i thought! Tugging her on bed i put blanket nd come out of the room!

Seeing Rahul still there i said

Sid: Rahul you go take rest! we will talk tomorrow!

Rahul: Okay Sir!

after that i went in my room taking bath i thought to take a gud nape! Forgetting my breakfast as Pari has already done her breakfast with her SOUP! I slept!!

Taking a Gud nap of almost 3 hours i got up to check on Pari as soon nurse will come to change her bandage..

I went towards her room.. I saw her with a crying face with her lower lip slightly up , tears in her eyes like a kid who is ready to cry any minute! Why does she always cry!
i litteraly ran towards her shushing her!

Sid: Her Pari why are crying what happened !?

She didn't react anything then hugged me tightly making me hell shocked! i tried to say her sweet things! as she was cryibg continuously!!