chap:27

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Sun peeked from window making me irritate and open my eyes.. i saw Pari was still sleeping which is very unusual of her! i kissed her forehead.. her forehead felt damn hot! SHIT FEVER!

I got up, unentagling her from me which is damn difficult.. I think she took me as her pillow.. I went outside to take medicine which was in living room! Coming in room i saw cat was sitting on Pari!! DAMNNNN!

What she does she think of herself! she cant sleep or sit on Pari.!

(Oo so you can do but she cant) mocked my conscious making me frown! So what i am her friend.. ( according to her that cat is also her friend) ..Yes but still she cant sleep! (possesive much huh!) F**K OF!
I went towards Pari and glared at that minx!

Sid: Pari, Get up baby.. you are having fever baby.. take medicines then sleep..!

She half opened her eyes and looked at me nd shook her head and slept..! but then opened her eyes and looked at cat and took her in her hands making her sleep on bed beside.. WTHHH THAT IS MY PLACE, MY BED, MY SIDE AND MY PARI TOO!!

Sid: Baby, fever will increase.. plz get up take medicine, then sleep.. come on Pari..!

She shook her head.. ! Now my way!

Sid: Baby, Get up or i am taking this cat and will leave her outside the house!

She at once opened her eyes making me smirk! she angrily pouted and glared at me.. That cat was also glaring at me BUT who cares Huh!!

Sid: Take it!

I said forwarding a glass of water and medicines.. She made an EWW face but took and gulped it..! giving me glass back she laid again and signed me to go close opening both her arms and hands!

I went close she cupped my face and kissed my forehead making my lips turns in a blissful smile.. she hugged me then making me loose my balance which i balanced somehow by putting my one hand on table nd the other one beside Pari on her pillow..!

Sid: Baby what are you doing..? you sleep i will get fresh and then will order something!

She shook her head and signed me to sleep beside her.. I really wanted to damn! but i have two meetings today one at 3 pm other in the evening.. And now the time 9 already! Rahul will not come here he will be at Investor's office..!

Sid: Pari, i will get fresh first then will sleep sometime with you! Okay!

She nodded leaving me after kissing my cheek which i also did as she forwarded her cheek like an excited baby!

Getting freshed i went out see Pari was sitting with that little minx in her lap, and she is caressing her little furr.. Where cat was enjoying.. HUH! She never did this with me..!

Sid: Baby why are sitting ,sleep sometime.. you are not well.. also you remember nurse will come to give you injection!

She made a crying face..

Sid: Baby, you are a big girl.. It will not pain you much right?

She nodded her head.. Then showed me her cat as i haven't seen this little minx.. i raised an brow not at all understanding what she is trying to say.. She pointed towards her milk bowl... Umm Milk!

Sid: Is she hungry!?

She nodded.. Affcourse she is always hungry! nodding i went to take milk and came back to see the cat in her basket on her place where i put milk beside her..