chap:12

IN ITALI HOSPITAL

SID'S POV

Doctor went inside.. after that i also went..

Doctor was doing her normal check up... while Pari was still staring me..  May be she is thinking me as her friend as nurse told her that!...

I smiled at her.. when doctor said!

Doctor: Do you remember about your family?

She was still staring me.. While doctor agin gestured me to talk with her.. so I move forward next to her.. Nd asked

Sid: Pari do you remember about your family?? I asked softly

She shook her head.. i am feeling so bad right now.. she dont even remember her family.. i again tried!

Sid: Um.. How are you feeling now? is it paining!? I pointed towards her head nd left arm..

She Nodded her head.. i feel more guilty..! affcourse it will pain like hell.. still her bleeding hasn't stopped.. because her bandage is spoiled again with her blood...

Then doctor said!

Doctor: I have to give her an injection nd also have to change her bandage... plz take aside!

I nodded and was about to move when Pari held my hand.. I saw her nd said!

Sid: I am here only Pari.. i am not going anywhere! okay.. I said softly..

She shook her head nd held my hand more tightly.. doctor saw this nd said

Doctor: Its okay.. be here.. i will manage.. saying he move otherside taking injection in his hand..

When Pari saw injection she got panicked.. may be thinking something.. nd held my hand in her tight girp! although i didn't feel any tightness in her grip.. but still she was trying.... 

I tried to assure her as i saw she was trying to get up..

Sid: Sh.. shh Pari there is nothing.. it's just a little injection.. it will not give you pain..

But  still she was not getting it.. as she vigorously started shaking her head.. i feared about her head wound.. it will start bleeding more if she didn't stop.!

Doctor: Miss Pari relax! dont worry it is just an injection... when she didn't listen doctor turn towards me and said!

Doctor: Mr Shukla please hold her hand i have to give this injection !!

I tried to stop her saying sweet things.. but she was still not giving up..

Sid: Shh Pari.. dont worry baby its a little injection.. see it will not give you pain baby....

i saw she was getting distracted by my talks.. so i continued nd gestured doctor to give her injection.. 

Doctor gave her injection while she clutched her eyes tight as her eyes teard up nd she silently cried still holding my hand.. i tried to cooed her..

Sid: its done pari.. dont cry.... i said wiping her tears.. when doctor said!

Doctor: Mr Shukla.. I have to change her bandage..plz make her get up..  

I made her sit.. still her holding my hand..

Doctor started unwrapping her bandage..  when pari winced in pain as her eyes again teared up.. nd her hold get again tighter nd she moved her head towards me with fresh tears in her eyes..

Doctor: see here Pari.. She shook her head nd dug her face in my waist hugging my waist with her one arm..

I froze.. she was making me weak on my legs.. Still i tried.!

Sid: Pari it will give a little pain then you will be fine.. Let doctor do his work..!

I said taking her head out of my waist as she was trying to dug more into me... I holded her hand nd doctor started her work.. nd she silently cried till last.. when it was done.. i left her arm nd wiped her tears..

Sid: its done okay its done.. shh.. Bas ho gaya hai..

Doctor: Pari its done now.. Mr shukla! we will discharge her till tomorrow morning with a 24/7 nurse as you said.. although she will just need nurse only in time of changing the bandage still just do all formalities.. nd plz come in my cabin in the last..

I nodded.. when he again said.

Doctor: Also plz get her some comfirty clothes.. as nurse will help her tomorrow morning to get ready....!

Sid: okay doctor.. Doctor nd nurse left... while i sat there..

She was staring me silently hiccuping.. nd it broke my heart.. I was about to get up when she held my hand again.

Sid: I'll just come okay.. Take rest okay fairy..  She nodded her head cutely.. nd closed her eyes...

***********************************

PLZ VOTE