chap:24

IN ITALI

Pari came out before Sid and Kaushal.. As the crowd kept increasing she tried to go out with her cat.. She started crying when she couldn't find sidharth out side.... Feeling afraid she kept looking here and there.. In a hope may be sidharth came from somewhere..

She was standing there crying with her cat in her hands.. When she saw two boys were coming towards her.. she started getting more afraid.. as she dont trust anyone but her sidharth..

Silently she was still standing there.. when boys came nears and one of them said!

Boy1: Hey Little girl, Why are you crying!?

She didn't.. As she couldn't talk.. boys noticed her not talking even hiccuping and crying silently..

Boy2: O baby girl, are you mute?

Pari didn't get their intentions towards her.. so she nodded as she thought may be they could help her.. Boys evilly smirked.. they came close to her in her personal space..

Pari immediately steps back, Boy caught her arm which was free.. she cried more trying to get out his grip.. She didn't know what to do.. so she did what she watched in movie A DAY BEFORE.. she bite him in his hand..

with her sudden nd unexpected move boys got angrier.. Pari made a run from there straight not knowing where to go.. she hide her self in a corner.. she was just a street away from mall... her cat was still in her hand..

Boys came there and saw her there.. she couldn't make any voice.. 1 Boy came close to her and took the cat forcefully and threw it on floor.. Pari widended her eyes she strated to move to see any injury when boy caught both hands.. Where cat started MIYAAAAUN MIYAAAAUN in angrier voice..

Unaffected both boys were just taliing dirty to her trying to come ckose to her.. she was throwing her hands pushing them.. Cat made a run from there!!

SID'S POV

Kaushal: Sid, dont worry Pari will be fine.. yahi kahin hogi..

Sid: Plz You both go in different directions.. i will go there.. just let me know if you get her..

They both nodded and went.. She would be crying.. I should have been with her.. Shit.. Pari be safe, I cant afford to loose you baby..

Both Kaush and shef came towards same spot back, where was also coming back as in hope may be Pari would be there..

Kaushal: Sidharth, Pari mil jae gi dont worry.. we are searching her!

Sid: Kaushal, W..we have to d..do fast sh..she mu..must be c..crying!! do one one just call the police here!

Kaushal: Okay..

Kaushal said understanding his situation.. he haven't seen his friend like this before.. but this was not the time to think all this.. he called police told them about situation..

They were standing there when there Pari's cat came.. and shef saw her!

Shef: Hey guys.. look pari's cat is here.. that means Pari must be somewhere near us!

Both looked towards cat.. sidharth noticed some red scratches on Cat's body.. he was thinking when cat started loudly MIYAAAAUNN MIYAAAAAUN MIYAAAAAUN... as like she wanted to say something! We were trying to think something when out of nowhere Kaushal said!

Kaushal: may be she knows where is pari! we should follow her!

He said.. as he saw that cat was going back from where she came a while ago! Nodding all followed the cat..