chap:34

AT NIGHT

Pari and Sidharth both were sleeping peacefully when  suddenly Pari started sweating..!

PARI

Blur everything was blur.. there was just a little bit light otherwise all dark..

Some girls were sitting together.. their hands were tied by a rope with eachother.. room was dark where nothing could be seen clearly.. Door opened when a guy came taking some injections in his hand.. girls squeezed themselves on there places.. and silently cried..

Pari couldn't see more as she start breathing heavingly making it difficult for her to breath sweat beads formed on her forehead.. She started thrashing her hands and legs in air  in order to free her self as she felt a tight grip which scared her more... she couldn't understand what she saw.. and why she saw that!

Sid's POV

At mid night I woke up when Pari tried to push me..

Sid: Pari what happened, do you want something?

She just started thrashing her legs and arms in air.. I tried to hold her hands to which she jerked her arms more.. I think she is getting night mare..! Shit.. I need to control her..

Quickly getting up i turned on the light.. Going towards her i catch her arms in my hands..

Sid: Pari get up.. its a dream baby.. Get up..

I said but she didn't listen as she was sweating her face was all wet by her sweats..

Sid: Pari get up.... Pari GET UP!!

I shouted thats when she opened her eyes and looked at me then at her surrounding.. She again looked at me and hugged me tightly...Her breathing rate was hell high i can feel her breaths..

Sid: Shh, sweetheart shh it was a dream baby.. bas.. Baby take a deep breath..

She shook her head.. Trying to sign me something which i didn't get at all..

Sid: Baby its okay.. its okay.. Shh Aram se..

I said wiping her face with my handkerchief which was on the side table.. Taking a glass of water i forwarded towards her lips..

Sid: Baby drink it..

She drank a little then signing me BAS.. I was patting her head.. I think she had a horrible night mare.. Thats why she cant get over it.. I said sweet things to her..

Sid: I am here baby.. Dont worry..

I said as tears were making their way from her eyes.. Which i wiped.. Pari snuggled into me totally...I can feel her hiccuping silently.. I was patting her head continuously.. she slept in sometime.. her breaths were steady now letting me know that she is slept..

I laid her down but she didn't let my shirt from her hands.. I slept over her balancing my weight on my elbow.. Burrying me face in her neck i took a deep breath as her fragrance was making me loose my control.. I kissed her neck and slept...

IN MORNING

I woke up and looked at Pari who was already staring me making me smile.. How i want this for always.. She didn't smile.. her face was pale still may be she still cant get over her dream..

Sid: Good Morning Baby..

i kissed her forehead she smiled a little and kissed my forehead.. She is still not that fresh i have to do something..

Sid: Baby get up.. Your cat will be waiting for you..Come on..

I said as i think may be she will smile after listening about that little minx.. But She didn't smile  Sighing i got up and forwarded my hand to her to which she held and got up..