chap:32

Sid's POV

I woke up by sound of knocking door..! I saw Pari was staring me as always.. I gave her a charming smile which she didn't give back! Instead she pouted.. My cute angry baby.. I got up and opened the door Rahul was standing there..

Rahul: Sir you lunch!

Damn its lunch time already!

Sid: Where is your!?

rahul: Sir i will eat outside..

Nodding i took the lunch and put it on table and went on bed...

Sid: Baby, get up now..

I said and kissed her forehead.. to my surprize she also kissed my forehead.. I smiled fully but she pouted.. But i dont mind..

Sid: Baby now talk to me.. Plz i am sorry too..

She pouted and shook her head nd went to her cat who was laying in her basket.. taking it she sat on the chair..

Post lunch i gave her medicines.. And took injection which i know how to give..!

Sid: Pari, Sit properly i have to give this injection..

She still fears injection but little less than before.. She forwarded her arm putting her cat in her lap and her one holding sheet.. she cluchted her eyes when syringe went in her skin!

Sid: Bas baby its done..

I said cupping her face.. and kissed her forehead..

Rest of the went kind of in silence.. where Pari was giving her all attention to her Teddy and cat making me scoff.. I mean what is gud in this MOTA..

It was 7 pm when we reached India... Finally! I was tired.. Pari was happy now..

We sat in car which was waiting as Jay already sent my driver.. Pari took her both cat and teddy herself..

Reaching home.. We came out of car.. Pari took her teddy in kind of bridal way and put the basket on that teddy..! Huh that's impressive trick!

Sid: Baby give me, i will take this teddy..

She shook her head pouting.. her being angry with a pout always ammuse me..! Nodding we both went inside.. Where my family was already standing waiting there..

As soon as i entered Mom embaraced me making me smile at my darling mom!

Mom: Kab se wait kr rhe hai bacha itni late aa ya hai!

Sid: Mom, subah niklne mai thodi der ho gayi..

She nodded and peeked behind my back where Pari shifted herself seeing new people.. Her place of hiding is also amusing..

I moved little a side to show her.. She looked at my family who was already looking at her.. She pouted nd shifed a little towards me..

Sid: Pari, They are my family.. See i told About my Mom!! She is my mom..

I pointed towards Mom who smiled and came forward towards Pari..

Mom: Hello beta, How are you!?

mom said smilingly trying to make her comfartable..She just nodded her head as in fine.. Richa came forward and stood beside her..

Richa: Wow your cat is so cute..