chap:50

SID'S POV

JasbMaa: Shehnaaz

She wispered admisting her tears making me hell shocked.. Shehnaaz! Why is she saying shehnaaz! Pari, She is calling her Shehnaaz! But Why! May be she has misjudged her! Before i could think more..!

Pari: No!.. My...Name..Is..Pari..!

Pari said making Jas Maa shocked as her lips parted away and she took a step back! She shook her head holding Pari by her shoulders..

Jasma: S-Shehnaaz puttar, t-tu kya bol rhi hai!

Jas Maa said cupping her face.. Pari shook her head and looked at me..!

Pari: Sidharthhh!.. Am...I..Shehnaaz?

Pari asked confused.. Shehnaaz No! How Can it be possible.. How can she be Shehnaaz..! She is Pari right! She is from Itali! How could this be possible..

Jasmaa: Puttar, t-tune mujhe apni m-mumma nu nh pahchana!?

Jasb maa said being emotional.. Thats Not possible.. She is not Shehnaaz! But then why will Jasbe: maa will call her Shehnaaz No! Hell no!

Sid: Jasbeera maa ye - wo ye Pari hai! Ap ye kya bol rhe ho!?

I asked knowing she will not talk or answer to me but i cant stop myself from asking..! Seeing us here everybody came here..!

Jasma: Nh Sidharth Bacha, Ye meri Shehnaaz hai..

She said cupping my face weeping making me shocked but happy as She talked to me,she talked to me after a long time.. yes she interact with me.. she really called me Bacha..I smiled at this not listening what she said..!

Listening her everybody presenting there got shocked.. SHEHNAAZ the name they haven't listened or called in past 6 years..! She is calling Pari as Shehnaaz Why! The question made them anxious..!

Santokh ji immediately came to his wife supporting her by holding her shoulder.. Rita ji also stood beside her shockingly!

Uncle: Jasbeera, ye kya bol rhi hai!?

He said making her face him!

Jasma: Ji ap dekhie.. Meri bachi! Hamari Shehnaaz mil gai.. Ye dekho..!

She said pointing towards Pari making everybody frown!

Mom: Jasbeera ye kya bol rhi hai.. Ye Pari hai Shehnaaz Nh! Sambhaal khud ko!

Mom said trying to make her understand who was trying to loose her Husband's hold to come towards Pari..!

Jas Maa: Nh Rita, Ye Pari nh hai.. Ye meri Shehnaaz hai.. Ye hamari Shehnaaz hai..!

She said and came out of Uncle's grip to Pari who little squeezed herself to me making me hold her hand..!

Jas ma: Puttar, Sh-shehnaaz bacha, mujhe nh pahchana!? Apni m-mumma ko nh pahchana bacha!? Bol na puttar!? Tujhe yaad hun na mai!?

She asked Pari being totally emotional now making everybody present there eyes wet! Pari pouted and wiped her tears with her left hand making everybody smile at this innocent baby!

Jasbeera maa smiled and held her hand kissing it multiple times.. She hugged her tightly weeping soundly on her shoulder.. Pari's one hand was in Jasb maa hand while with other i was holding!

Jasmaa: Puttar, tujhe yaad hun na mai!?

She asked where Pari looked at me and shook her head still being in her hug which didn't get noticed by Maa..! Jasbeera maa looked at her and shook her head nd kissed her forehead..!