chap:29

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

I woke up feeling a push.. i opened my eyes and looked at Pari who pouted watching me awake..

Sid: What happened Pari!?

She pointed towards left side of bed.. That little minx was standing there..! Shit.. I nodded and rolled on other side..!

Pari got up and took that cat in her hands and put in her basket and gave her a ball making me frown first then happy..! Huh! That cat didn't get any attention..!

(Credits: Google)

(Credits: Google)

Pari took her clothes and went to get fresh..!
While i made my way to that cat who was looking the way from where Pari left!

Sid: Hey little minx, You didn't get any attention huh!

I said and pocked her nose on which she glared at me always which i royally ignored and went to order the breakfast..

I came back and took my clothes.. on that minutes Pari came outside where that cat Started MIYAAAUN MIYAAAAUN huh! Attention seeker is here again!

 on that minutes Pari came outside where that cat Started MIYAAAUN MIYAAAAUN huh! Attention seeker is here again!

(Credits: Google)

Pari took her in her hands putting that toy in her basket.. where cat looked at me that time as like wanted to say " See She Is Giving Me Attention"..

Ignoring her looks i went towards washroom to get fresh.. Coming back i saw Pari was sitting on bed putting that Cat on Giant teddy playing with themm. Whats with her new friendss!! HUH! she should give me attention! Not them!

Sid: Pari, come sit here..

I said poiting beside me on couch.. She nodded making me happy then took that cat and teddy in her hands making me pout..! Wo mota yahan fit bhi nh hoga..! Kya faida yahan aane ka..!

Post breakfast.. I took my laptop doing my work.. actually pretending to do work.. my all focus was on Pari who was not giving a damn!

Hell! My Brain will burst.. i am thinking too much.. As Will she remember me!? will she miss me!? or will she recognize me after getting her memory back! Obviously she should recognize me..! I will definately ask the doctor about this! how can she forget me..! NOPES not happening!

She has to remember me..! I hope we will meet again!

_____________

AFTER 4 DAYS..

Days passed well.. both Pari and me are enjoying everytbit of time  together..! Her being with me gives me Sukoon which i want for lifetime... Everysecond feel likes heaven but also everysecond make me remember about Pari.. she will not be with me after tomorrow..!

tomorrow is my last meeting probably today is the last day with Pari... Hell She dont even know about it.. i dont know how to tell!

I am making tea.. where Pari is sittimg with her cat in garden..! I took two cups and sat there..!

Sid: Pari come here.. take it..

She nodded and sat with me..! I recieved a call from Rahul!

ON CALL☆

Rahul: Sir i have sheduled the meeting tomorrow early morning.. then will be back to India in the evening..

Sid: Okay..!

Cutting the call.. I doomed in my thoughts again!  then said!

Sid: Pari tomorrow i have early morning meeting.. so today you have to sleep early i have also ordered dinner.. and also i wanted to tell you , Um. mm that I have also ordered a chocolate for you..!

Her eyes shinned listening about chocalate she gave a big smile and kissed my cheek as A THANKS and hugged me putting her cup on table while i wraped my arms around her.. I will defiantely miss this.. Her being happy on little little things makes my day.. and i love to make her happy.. and will always love to make her happy like this..!

I wanted to tell her about tomorrow.. also i want her to be with me for packing which i am gonna do now.. But let it be.. i will tell her  tomorrow..

Sid: Pari you sit here.. Or play with cat... I am in room i have some work..

I said and kissed her forehead, she nodded and went to her cat while i made my way to OUR room..!

I started packing putting every essential for her in her suitcase.. then i made my suitcase.. I just two dresses for me and Pari for tomorrow..

In Last i made sit that GIANT TEDDY on Pari's suitcase..

Also I have talked to doctor about Pari's condition.. as nurse regularly came to give her injections.. Doctor is saying she will be fine in some time..! Hell i also have learnt that how to give injection! As in case i need to give her injection!

Post dinner.. We both were cuddling as Pari was sleeping putting her head on my chest her hands wrapped around my waist while i have did the same with my hands..!

Suddenly i remembered about something!

Sid: Pari plz get up.. i have to give you something!

She nodded and sat on bed.. while i went to cupboard and took that ANKLET which Pari liked that day..!

Taking her feet i slide up her trouser a little bit to make her wear that anklet.. it was a pair of anklet.. Pari grinned ear to ear looking at that anklet which i made her wear..

Sid: Pari never remove it okay... You will always wear this!

She nodded and was looking at anklets with hearts in her eyes.. totally Kidddoo!

We laid again cuddling.. Thinking about tomorrow.. Not knowing what destiny has stored for US..!

*****************************************

PLZ VOTE..