chap:36

SID'S POV

I got ready for lunch

I got ready for lunch... Pari was not in our room, as my sister and bhabi said they wanted to make Pari ready..! Pari happily went with themm.. She is mixing with them really well.. I am happy though but still Pheww let it go!

I took my mobile and was about to exit the room when Pari came inside making me froze for a moment.. My heart skiped a beat bcz she was looking like a godness..

With her hair open curls, and little makeup on with a red lipshade

With her hair open curls, and little makeup on with a red lipshade.. Till now she hadn't put on makeup she looks really hot .. but she looks like fairy without make up too.. !

She came and smiled at me making me smile automatically..!

Sid: You are looking really hot and cute my baby!

I said and kissed her forehead.. She hugged me happily... her dress was off shoulder which i didn't want her to wear outside.. and her waist was also bare making me weak.. I really dont want her to wear this!

Sid: Baby, Whose dress is this?

I asked bcz as much as i remember its not her's.. She pointed behind me making me frown.. as there was no one.. Pari move forward and tapped her hand on Richa's pic.. Damn! Richa why she has to give her this kind of dress!

Sid: Pari, do you want to wear something else?

She shook her head.. O baby only if you knew how much i want to ki.. SHITT!

Nodding we both went downstairs where everybody was already standing..!

Mom: Pari Beta, you look stunning..

She said affectionally making Pari grin widely.. which made me chuckle she really likes to listen her praise !

Richa: Bhai.. Pari di ko maine tayaar kiya hai how is she looking!?

She said making me glare at her.. I really want to say her about dress but she will tease me to no end..

Sid: Pari is looking very pretty..