chap:35

In Shukla House..

It was 12 : 00 pm.. Pari was sitting with Shukla Ladies taking her cat with her.. They were talking on random topics trying to make Pari comfartable as much as they can.. When jay came with Tara who was running towards Pari's direction..

Tara came and hugged Pari giggling as she was happy with her new friend.. Pari hugged her happily and kissed her cheek making everybody sitting there smile... She has made a really cute bond with Tara..

Mahi: Haye, mujhe laga meri beti mere pas aa rahi hai

Mahi: Haye, mujhe laga meri beti mere pas aa rahi hai.. Par ye to mujhe koi bhaav hi nh de rahi hai..

Mahi said dramatically.. On the same time sidharth came and listened this and smiled widely..

Sid's POV

Jay: To kya hua.. To ab se Tara Pari ke saath hogi to humen time mile ga na..!

Jay said flirtingly making Mahi red at his boldness as all family was present there.. Me and Richa chuckled saying Oh Hoo.. while Rita ji twisted his ear making him wince..!

Jay: Owiii Mom.. Mai to mazaak kar raha tha.. dard ho rhi hai chhodo plz..

Rita ji left his ear while Bhabi laughed and said!

Bhabi: Ek baat to achi hui..Tara ko night partner mil gaya.. Wese bhi Tara raat ko soti nh hai na.. To ab se mai usse Pari ke hawale kr dun gi..

listening this I frowned.. Hell no! Hum dono ke saath not at all not happening! What if Pari make her sleeo between us..! Noo!

Sid: Nh nh.. ese kese mujhe neend kese ae gi ese.. ! Ap Tara ko apne saath hi sulaana..!

Jay: Arey tujhe kya problem hai, I mean hum to Tara ko Pari ko dene ki baat kr rhe the !

He said making me realise what i said.. Hell why i have to made myself embarassed.. As i looked at jay who winked at me making me huff!

Sid: To ultimately Tara will be in my room na.. Bcz Pari sleeps with me right! to agr wo dono masti kren ge to disturb hogi na meri neend.. So thats why i said that! huh! what did you think!?

I said giving my best in my lie.. and said the last line exactly like they said to me yesterday!

Jay: Ohh.. Yeah thats right!

He said making me raise my imaginary collar but my happiness didn't stay for a long time..!

Richa: Oh no no thats not the problem then! Bhai you dont worry Pari dii and Taru will be with me in my room all the time.. and we will sleep together also.. So now i think problem solve!

Richa said making my eyes widen.. She is too smart to handle.. i glared at her while she seemed unaffected as they were smiling teasingly now looking me sulking! Uhhhhh!!

Bhabi: To bas.. Ab to koi problem bhi nh hai.. Sidharth you can also sleep peacefully and they can also play! So done?

How clever they all are.. I cant believe they are my family.. Never ever i have felt this kind of helplessness.. Pari was not listening anything as she was busy with her new friends..! Yups but Pari will not sleep without me..!