chap:62

SID'S POV

"FAIRY" was showing on my mobile's screen! Damn Pari..! I sat up making myself presentable..! As may be there can be others too with Pari..! I atteneded her call..

Automatically a big smile streched on my face as my Baby's face come infornt of me with a pout..! She was laying hugging her mota teddy with one arm while in other hand she was holding mobile..!

I just realise how much i missed her those little acts in just this little time..! How will i spend my coming weeks months or may be years without my baby's antics...

Pari: Sidhaaaaaarthhhhh...

My heart swelled how she took my name streching it making me realise that she was missing me too! O My Love..!

Sid: Yeah Baby..

I said her lovingly which made her pout..! Nd that i just wanted to eat that little pout of her..! Can't she stop being cute..!

Pari: I am missing you..!

Sid: I am missing you too my love..!

I said with same longing which i saw in her innocent eyes, strange isn't it is just hour or some and here we are getting weak!

Pari: I want to come back!

She said biting her lip which was wobbling a little making me realise she can weep anytime...! Oh my baby only if i could i wouldn't have leave you! I would have kidnap you all for myself..! Only you nd Me..!

Sid: Baby Don't, Don't you dare to cry.. I am not there to wipe your tears.. nd i dont want to see my baby weeping.!

I said making her pout..!

Sid: Baby wipe your face..! Come on talk to me..!

I said trying to cheer her up..! She got up leaving her teddy and wipe her face with the back of her hand nd nodded to me indicating Now Talk!

Sid: So tell me.. were you sleeping?

I asked narrowing my eye brows.. Here i couldn't even sleep for a sec, nd she was sleeping! this is Gunnnaaahhh!

Pari: Yes, No! Mumma made me sleep..! Bcz i was tired..! I hugged my teddy.. but couldn't sleep.. Bcz my big baby pillow was not here with me...!

She said making me Aweee..! She couldn't sleep like me..! That means she also needed me to sleepp! But Wait What! What did she call me? Her Big Baby Pillow..?

Sid: Baby what did you call me?

I asked raising my eye brow which made her grin! She is such a tease..!

Pari: My Big Baby Pillow Means You!

She said pointing towards me...!

Pari: I couldn't sleep bcz this teddy... is not hard nd soft like my big baby pillow..! This is like a jelly!

She said glaring at her teddy now...! as he couldn't make her sleep! Hahaha Okay thats gud.. she should stay away from that Teddy!

Sid: thats okay, but dont call me with that weird name baby! it makes me feel like a baby pillow! Ewwww!

I said making Ewww face..! Baby pillow, its so weird man! Pari giggled make me smile too! Okay she can call me this if she will keep laughing nd smiling like that!

Pari: But i love that.. name nd i will call you.. with that only!

Sid: Okay baby, whatever you want!

There was knock on door..!

Mom: Sidharth, chai tayar hai aaja..!

Pari: Sidharth i want to.. talk Mom.. Plz open the door..!