Christmas break

"Gosh Beka, you can't imagine how glad I am to see you" Yuri sighted as he fell into his boyfriend's arms. He had just gotten out of the Hogwarts Express and had fought his way through the crowd of waiting parents.

"I'm happy to see you too" Otabek chuckled, tightening the hug while stroking Yuri's soft, blond hair. Having Yuri in his arms after moths felt too good to be true. How often did he dream about this? Probably countless times and now it was finally reality.

"No, seriously, there is some weird shit going on in Hogwarts. I'm glad I'm out of there. You're the best distraction ever which is just what I need" the blond specified.

"You didn't write me about anything weird. What's going on? You promised to tell me about anything unusual" Otabek reminded him. A worried frown formed on his face as he looked into Yuri's eyes, trying to read his expression to find out how bad it was.

"Well, I'm telling you now" Yuri replied slightly annoyed. The last thing he needed right now was to get into an argument with his boyfriend. He really just wanted to forget about Hogwarts and enjoy his limited time with Otabek.

"Yura-" Otabek was interrupted by Ela who jumped on his back, screaming, "Ota, Ota, guess what?"

"What?" he asked, not in the mood to deal with his little sister. He would much rather listen to Yuri's story about Hogwarts than to whatever she had to say. Something weird was going on and he needed to know what.

"People say he is back and there was blood all over the walls and something bad will happen" she listed excitedly, not taking any breaks in between her words.

"Hold up Ela. You're talking too fast. Who is coming back?" Otabek asked confused. This slightly peaked his interest since it sounded like it might be related to what Yuri had mentioned.

"She is taking about the fake prophesy. Some people are misinterpreting it, saying Voldemort will return. No one ever said he will though" Yuri explained, knowing Otabek would overthink it if he didn't talk it down.

"What?" Otabek asked shocked. His first thoughts were that the aurors would hear about something like this, Victor would hear about something like this. Apparently that wasn't the case. If Victor had known, so would Otabek. He wondered why the school hadn't reported such an incident. The prophecy wasn't what worried him. There were new prophecies all the time and most of them turned out to be false but Ela had mentioned something about blood on walls.

"I'll tell you about it at home. Can we go now?" Yuri asked impatiently.

"Yes, but we have to make a quick stop at my parents' place before we go home. They asked me to drop Ela off" the Kazakh replied, knowing his boyfriend wouldn't like this.

"But that's like a one hour drive there and another back" Yuri whined. All he wanted was to go home, lay down in his bed and snuggled up with Otabek. Was that really too much to ask for?

"Hey! I'm right here. Stop talking as if I'm not" Ela pouted annoyed, showing Yuri the middle finger. She then turned her head away, making it as dramatic as she could. And here he thought their relationship had improved.

"Elana apologize, now! I do not and will not tolerate this kind of behaviour" Otabek scolded her. He looked a little angry which was scary considering it was Otabek who rarely showed any emotions. At least that's what most people who knew him would think. He actually did show emotions quite a lot but never negative ones such as anger.

"He started it. I won't apologize. Also, stop favouring him just because he is your boyfriend. That's not fair" she replied, sticking out her tongue at Otabek. Yuri had to hold himself back from laughing because he knew Otabek was trying to teach her a lesson. If he laughed now it would make her think her actions were funny.