Flashback

This is what Yuri and Otabek find in the book . It shows what happend back then and how the first vampire was born. It was about 5000 years from now. The love the twins have towards each other is agape please don't get it wrong.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The day started great. Rowena and Dorian woke up together, ate together and spent their day together. It was just a normal day in the life of the Plisetsky twins. They got along very well because they were the only family they had. Both of them were good at conjuring and had to hide because the villager were afraid of them. Of course they could kill them easily but that was not what they wanted.

"Rowena one day I will make us immortal so that we can stay together forever and we won't need to hide anymore" Dorian said while Rowena was healing a wounded rabbit she found.

"That would be fantastic brother. Eternity with you would be great" Rowena replied and let the rabbit go. She healed it and it was now happily hopping away. Both of them laughed and fell asleep in each other's hands.

Years passed and Doriang was getting crazier every day. He researched and brewed new potions daily.

"Brother please rest for now. I know that you want to find a way but you have to take care of yourself first. If making us immortal let's you lose your mind than I dont need it. I am happy with living my live with you" the blonde said. Rowena was incredibly beautiful. She had long blond hair and green eyes.

"Losing my mind?  What are you talking about. Go, I have to find a way" the brown haired man answerd.

Dorian changed a lot. He was distant and worked all day and night. Rowena often cried herself to sleep. She really missed her Brother.

More years passed and Dorian somehow managed to find the right potion. He turned himself into a vampire and killed the whole village. He was overwhelmed by his thirst. Rowena noticed that and tried to stop him. Nothing she tried helped.

About a week after Dorian turned into a vampire he went back to Rowena.

"Sister here drink that and we will be together forever" Dorian said.

"No I don't want to be like you. You are a monster" Rowena cried out.

Dorian wanted to force her to drink the potion but when Rowena screamed "STOP" he turned away and fled for now. He somehow understood that he was hurting her.

She searched for years to find a way to return her brother but there was no such way. One day she found a way to stop him though. It was an ancient spell which allowed her and all of her descendants to control him and all of his. Since then all she had to do was command him and he would do everything she wanted. Dorian felt betrayed and since then tried to kill her.

The Plisetsky vampires are the only vampires which can give birth to children. They are also the strongest vampires. Dorian was killed about 1000 years ago during the Plisetsky war which was a family war between witches and vampires.

The Plisetsky witches and wizards are the only ones who can control the vampires. They only need the will to do so. During the war they killed nearly all the vampires. Two survived it but one of them died later on. They had no children so it's now only one of them left.

The left one is the grandson of Dorian and by far the smartest vampire ever. He has his two servants always around him. They are physically stronger than average vampires and would do anything to please him. His real name is not known since he is only called "master" by them.