First Year part 6

The time until spring flew by fast and it was march first now. Yuris day started great. He could sleep longer because it was Sunday. After he woke up Mr. Slughorn gave him his presents.

There was a letter from his grandparents from Victor's side. They send him some pocket money and whished him a happy birthday and were both happy that he enrolled in Hogwarts. Both of them were wizards so they knew about Yuri going to Hogwarts.

His other grandparents couldn't really write him because they didn't knew about magic. Yuuri and Victor told them that he was visiting a boarding school which was kind of the truth. That didn't stopped them from giving Yuri a present though. They gave it to Yuris parents so that it was included in their present. It was a big green box with a red bow on top of it. In it were sweets and a letter. The letter was pretty much the same as the one from his other grandparents. The only thing that was different was that they didn't knew about Hogwarts and just wrote something like good luck in your new school and we hope you're not lonely.

The last presents were from Victor and Yuuri. The first one was wrapped in silver wrapping paper and had a black hoodie with cat ears on the hood in it. The second was wrapped in gold paper and had a Slytherin scarf and a book in it. It was a book about beast which was perfectly for Yuri. He loved animals and beast were the same. The only difference between animals and beast is that beasts are magic which makes them even cooler. There was also a letter it read:

Dear Yurio,

Happy eleventh birthday. We wish you good luck and a bright and happy future. Both of us miss you a lot and we wish we could see you today. Your the most beautiful son we could've ever wish for and we are glad to be able to call us your dads. It's hard to believe that you're already 12. Stay as you are.

Lots of love
Yuuri and Victor

After opening all of his presents he went down to meet up with his friends. "Happy birthday" was the first thing he heard when he saw them. All of them said it at the same time. They all spend the day together. At the end of the day JJ, Leo, Guang Hong and Seung Gil went back to their sleeping quarters. Yuri and Otabek stayed alone and talked a bit. They were best friends and the other went back earlier to let them some time for themselves.

"Happy Birthady Yura" Otabek said with a kind smile. They used nicknames for each other now.

"Thanks but you already congratulated me earlier" the blond replied.

"I know I just wanted to say it again. How are you?" the brown haired boy asked.

"Why are you asking that now?"

"The others are not here so it's now or never"

"I'm fine. You know that the others stopped bullying me so why did you asked it"

"That wasn't what I'm talking about. I missed my family badly during my first birthday here and I just wanted to know if you miss them too"

"Oh that's what you meant Beka. I'm fine I don't really miss them. I still have you" he whispered the last part and blushed. Otabek just smiled at that and they talked for a while until they had to go to bed.

The rest of the year passed by without any special events which was good for Yuri. Mostly everything special that happens in his life is bad. Yuri spend the time with his friends and the other Slytherins stopped bullying him because it got boring. The blond boy didn't mind them and that made them lost their interest in bullying him.

It was their last day now and all of the students were sitting in the dining hall to listen to Professor McGonagalls speech. She finished it with announcing the winner of the house cup " Hufflepuff is forth with 240 points, Ravenclaw is third with 254 points" she stopped and looked at the students "and the winner for this year is Gryffindor with 312 points. Congratulations to all Gryffindors". The Gryffindors stood up and cheered in excitement. All the students laughed, talked and ate. It was the end of the year and everybody was looking forward to see their familys again.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

So this is the end of the first year. I am planning to write about all the seven years and an epilogue. If you have any ideas or questions just let me know.