Summer holidays part 3

Yuuri came in and woke Yuri and Otabek up at 5a.m. They had four hours time before their flight. That meant that they had two hours time for breakfast, checking out and driving to the airport because they had to be at the airport two hours before the flight.

So after doing all of what was listed they sat at the airport. Yuuri and Victor were holding hand while Yuuri was lying on Victor's shoulder. Meanwhile Yuri and Otabek were playing some games on their phones. Yuri lost several times and always cursed loudly when that happened. Some people were then starring at him for a while.

After the long wait they bordered the plane where they sat all together. Victor had to sit across the passage though. After half an hour Yuri was playing a game with Otabek. It as kind of which character am I but with beasts. The blond boy won every round because no matter which beast Otabek chose for Yuri he knew it. It was like he knew every beast which was impressive.

After leaving the plane and airport and driving to their hotel, they made a plan for the day. First thing planned was to unpack. Next would be lunch and lastly they would discuss everything they wanted to see during the two days in Rome that they had.

On their first day they visited the Colosseum. Ages ago gladiators were fighting there for life and death. Then they visited the Roman Forum which was an ancient sprawl of ruins. They also ate pizza because it is originally an Italian food and some people say that pizza tastes best in Italy.

On their second day they visited the Vatican. It was very crowded there and some people gave Yuuri and Victor weird gazes for holding hands. They didn't care though because they were used to it. Some people just can't accept them. Yuri on the other hand was not so calm about that. Whenever he saw that someone judged his parents because they were gay he got aggressive. He couldn't do much here though. So he showed them the middle finger or gazed at them very angry which scared them away. That made Yuuri and Victor happy because it showed them that their son did care about them even though it sometimes seems like he doesn't.

Regardless of that the day was fun. They visited the St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Gardens. Almost all the buildings were ancient and it was fascinating to learn more about the christian religion. None of them were Christians so they only knew the basics about this religion before.

After flying to Spain and doing their check in routine at the hotel they met up for dinner.

"We have two and a half days here so what do you think about that. We can go to the beach today and the last day. Sightseeing would be tomorrow's activity. That will be more relaxing than running around both of the days. If you two want to do something else that is also fine with us" Victor explained.

"It's fine with me" Yuri replied and looked at Otabek who also nodded.

The beach part was very fun. Otabek and Yuri were first eating ice cream and watching Yuuri and Victor having a water battle which Victor won.  At least he said so. Then they both went swimming too.

The next day they went sightseeing as planned. They visited the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and La Rambla where they saw some amazing street artists. At the end they went to a small restaurant and ordered a bunch of different dishes. That was when they heard a voice calling out for them "Oh my God you here? I can't believe it. How have you two been and is that Yuri. He grow a lot since the last time I saw him".

They all turned around and a smile made it's way on Victor's lips. "Chris I didn't expect to see you here. Want to join us for dinner?" the silver haired man offered.

"Sure" the man named Chris answerd and sat down next to Victor. He had blond and brown hair and green eyes.

"I guess you remember Yuuri and Yurio. This is Yurio's friend Otabek" Victor said.