Summer holidays 1

The next chapters will be sad but don't worry the story will have a good end.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Yuri and Otabek convinced their parents to let them be together during the holidays. This time Otabek would stay at Yuri's for three weeks because they were living not far away from London and that meant they could go on dates and do other things than staying at home. Though that wasn't that bad if it was at Otabek's because he had a nice gaming room and a pool.

The first week both of the boys stayed at their own houses because their parents missed them and wanted to spend some time with them. In the second week Otabek would come to Yuri's and from then on they could do whatever they wanted for three weeks.

Victor and Yuuri both took the first week off so that they could spend time with Yuri. They were only staying at home because of the heat though. It was still nice for all of them. They watched movies and played video games with Yuri who was always complaining about everything.

On the day before Otabek would come they all had dinner together. It started with normal conversations until they were done eating. Victor had drunk a bit wine by then and was in a extremely good mood.

Then he said that one thing that nobody especially Yuri wanted to talk about "Yuri promise me to use condoms if you do that!"

"Ewww shut up old man. That is none of your business and don't talk to me about that. I won't have this conversation with you or the pig" the blond yelled with a disgusted look.

"But Victor is right. Prevention is important" Yuuri said.

"I don't plan on doing that and I won't talk about that topic with you" Yuri said and ran up the stairs to his room.

The next morning he couldn't look his parents in the eyes. So Yuri avoided them and when he heard someone at the door he ran there to open it. He knew that it was Otabek and he wanted to go upstairs with him before his parents could stop them.

"Let's go to my room" he said and pulled Otabek there.

"Did something happen? I didn't had the time to greet your parents" Otabek said confused.

"Yeah you don't need to greet them. Let's stay here" the blond replied.

"Are you having a fight with them?" Otabek asked worried.

"No but I don't want to talk to them" Yuri sighted and sat down on his bed "They were saying embarrassing things yesterday."

"What was so bad that you're avoiding them now?" the older asked confused.

"Victor wanted to talk with me about you know what. I'm not a child and I don't have to listen to that" Yuri explained and patted the place next to him.

Otabek sat down next to him and they talked about a lot of different things until they heard a knock on the door. It was already evening then. Yuri stood up and opened it.

"Dinner is ready" Yuuri said and walked back down. Otabek and Yuri followed him and sat down at the table. Nobody said anything and that resulted in an uncomfortable silence.

It went on like that for five minutes until Victor decided to say something "Do you have any plans for the next weeks?"

"We wanted to stay home most of the time but also go to London" Yuri explained.

"Oh that sounds nice" the silver haired man said. Both boys nodded and with that the conversation ended. They were happy when dinner was over and they were allowed to leave.

Luckily Victor and Yuuri had to work so they were home alone most of the time. They stayed inside the whole first week and decided to go to London on a Monday.

The Monday was colder than the other days. It was warm and the sun was shinning. "Let's hope it stays this warm. I don't want to go out when it is too hot like yesterday" Yuri said.

Otabek nodded and they left the house. They started their date with shopping. Though they didn't buy anything. The boys tried on various outfits and at some point had made up a game. They picked out outfits for the other person and whoever lost more rounds had to pay for dinner.

In the end Yuri lost because he chose almost only cat outfits for Otabek. "So, where do you want to eat?" Yuri asked. He was still sad about losing.

"I'm fine with everything. You have to pay so you can chose" the older said.

"Let's go there" Yuri said and pointed at a waffle house.

"Okay, that is very like you" Otabek said smiling.

"What do you mean with that" the blond asked confused.

"You always choose sweet things like waffles, cupcakes or cakes whenever there is an opportunity to" Otabek explained.

"No I don't" the blond protested with crossed arms.

"Yes you do" Otabek replied and looked Yuri in the eyes.

"Okay maybe I do" the younger replied and walked to the waffle house.

"Cute" Otabek whispered and followed Yuri.

They ordered waffles and Yuri got a cat drawn on top of his as an extra. He was taking a lot of photos of it and talked about how cute it is. Otabek watched him smiling and asked himself 'What did I do to deserve this' constant. Yuri almost cried when he had to eat the waffle because that would kill the cat but he still ate it in the end.

After paying they decided to go to the London eye because Otabek mentioned that he has never been on it. It was getting dark by then and when they arrived at the top they could see London shining bright.

"This is really beautiful" Otabek said.

"This looks better than it did the last time I was here" Yuri replied stunned.

"Yura" Otabek said to get the blond's attention "Thanks for today."

"You could thank me with a kiss" the blond whispered and blushed. He instantly regretted saying it. That was until Otabek actually kissed him.

When they were down they decided to go home. Yuri walked next to the road like always and Otabek was right next to him and held his hand.

"Do you remember when I told you that you would be the first to know about my plan for the future" Otabek said and Yuri nodded.

"I want to-" Otabek stopped and yelled "YURI WATCH OUT!"

A car was coming their way very fast and Otabek pulled Yuri away. He saved Yuri but was hit instead.

"Otabek" Yuri cried out and fell next to his boyfriends side. There was a lot of blood and Otabek wasn't waking up.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! Is everything okay with him. I fell asleep and I, I should call the ambulance" the driver panicked as soon as she came out of the car. She called an ambulance and the police and both arrived about five minutes later.

Otabek hadn't moved since then and there was even more blood. Yuuri and Victor were also contacted by Yuri and came as fast as they could. He didn't say much though. All he told them was a location and he was crying all the time. They promised to come as fast as they could and were there in less than twenty minutes.

Yuri and the driver were talking to the police and Otabek was already rushed to the hospital. Though what Yuri did couldn't be called talking. The police tried to calm him and the driver down because both were crying.

"Sorry nobody can access here" a policeman stopped Victor and Yuuri.

"We are his parents" Victor said and rushed to Yuri. Nobody could stop him from being there for his son when he needed him. Yuuri also followed him and hugged Yuri as soon as he reached him.

"Yuri what happened?" Yuri tried to explain it somehow but it ended in him crying more and Victor and Yuuri understanding nothing. The policeman that was calming down Yuri and the driver before explained them the situation.